TBreezy

Elektro spawn gone?

Well, yah know,

You could always try helping people instead of shooting them, makes the game more exciting.

Until they actually add things to do besides pvp, dayz is currently a pvp game.  So they should probably add in the systems to do other things first, and then change the spawns.  I'm sure later down the line, when there's more to do than shoot people on the coast the new spawns won't suck, but that's not today, so why change the spawns now?

Priorities imo.

• Like 2

pvp is last resort for player than wants to guarantee staying alive for a long time, moving unseen is the game, i think

spawn at east challenges the player to cross the map to the western areas

They should make radnom spawns like Novy, Kamenka, Cherno NWAF, NEAF a.k.a. you can spawn in every town on the map.

How about randomized spawns all over in land.

Completely randomized no town spawns.

How about randomized spawns all over in land.

Completely randomized no town spawns.

Meh, then people who get certain spawns have huge advantage

How is this any different from now ?

Everything in the game randomized and plays entirely on luck.

Not being able to control your spawn by making it completely randomized would ensure that it does not get abused.

How is this any different from now ?

Everything in the game randomized and plays entirely on luck.

Not being able to control your spawn by making it completely randomized would ensure that it does not get abused.

Ask the devs, that's why they changed the spawns to begin with because they made balota too appealing in loot.  I think it's bullshit for the reasons you've stated, personally.

I'll tell you what, OP. Elektro is the city of murderers. You don't go there unless you're wanting to deathmatch, by God. It's a bunch of bullshit. And they're gonna add more inland and Berezino spawns. Hopefully the Ranger's hometown ain't turned into a hellhole.

Edited by BiGoDeViN

I'll tell you what, OP. Elektro is the city of murderers. You don't go there unless you're wanting to deathmatch, by God. It's a bunch of bullshit. And they're gonna add more inland and Berezino spawns. Hopefully the Ranger's hometown ain't turned into a hellhole.

Noob question, but what/where is the rangers home?

Noob question, but what/where is the rangers home?

A group I roll with. We always hang near Berezino. I hope it isn't the next choice for deathmatch city. Fuckin' hate that shit.

When you die it's Groundhog day. Same shit different day. Lame fest..Nutten to do but PVP. Zeds are broken and should have been left on experimental. Nuff said...

I wish the forums would sense people creating an account just to whine and not allow these people to post their senseless whinging.

Pretty harsh imo... The op was pretty tame and offered reasonable solutions... Wouldnt consider this senseless or whining at all...

I wish the forums would sense when a "veteran" poster is just being a bully talking down on new people.

I'm not a fan of complaining and I've never even considered creating a forums account until this but...Why would you remove the Elektro spawn without any other western spawns? Return the Balota spawn at least. Let people play the game how they want to play it. That's the whole joy of an open world game. There isn't much in the game for fully geared people to do in this game at its current stage but go against other fully geared people. Also why would zombies spawn around you when you kill another zombie? why not just put more zombies in the game instead of the almost infinite cycle of insanely fast zombies (that don't even get slowed by terrain) spawning on top of you. I completely understand the game is in alpha but some things just need to be brought into consideration. 

-Tbreezy

Notice the very good use of words such as

"I completely understand the game is in alpha but some things just need to be brought into consideration"

Shame on you veterans.

I think there should be a chance to spawn almost anywhere on the map.

Adds to the randomization of what you do when you spawn.

Im sure as time goes on spawn points will change and change until all or most of the content is added then they can work out the most balanced spots for freshies to be born.  However I am a firm believer when it comes to spawn points, the more the merrier.

• Like 1

Yeah however every person has the chance of gaining that advantage at some point in time.  Thats the luck of the draw.

the spawns are being removed to slow the pace of the game down because there is literally nothing to do after you get a decent weapon.

I don't think you understand the definition of "literally."

They made balota have too much god damn loot and now they are constantly fucking the spawns to try to make up for it, instead of fixing the source.  Why not take out most of that military crap they put at balota and move it to the neaf.  The map used to have very excellent map flow, you spawned on the coast and made your way north whether it be nwaf, neaf, or stary.

No one likes berezino, it's all spread out and shitty for pvp.  People liked elektro and cherno, they felt good.  Now there's no reason to go to cherno either, as it has shitty loot compared to most other towns since it lacks a school and some other potential military spawns.

I don't think that their new spawns won't work, I think they're just really boring and until the population kicks off and loot actually respawns they outright suck.  Who wants to go to 3 valleys and solichney?

Id rather run to the NEAF, hitting the new police stations up along the way than go to Balota personally.  Less tall buildings for LRS's to be on.

Well, yah know,

You could always try helping people instead of shooting them, makes the game more exciting.

Helping people do what? Get geared enough so they can PVP? What's the end game?

• Like 1

Helping people do what? Get geared enough so they can PVP? What's the end game?

go along the coast give fresh spawns food etc

go along the coast give fresh spawns food etc

Lol. You're saying that giving noobs cans of food is more exciting than PVP?  And what would be the point of giving them food? What is their end game? To find food and give it to other noobs in some kind of huge circle of life? If you had it your way, people wouldn't shoot others on site. So then no one would ever engage in PVP except in rare circumstances. Sounds super lame.

The idea is that we (the survivors) washed up on shore (the east) & must survive by traveling inland (the west).

Yes I know survival isn't hard atm. Alpha.

I wish the forums would sense people creating an account just to whine and not allow these people to post their senseless whinging.

I know this post is old, but it is still a problem and it is better than making a new post I suppose as its still on the same topic..ish, and what you just said reminded me of a real world problem right now. As an exmaple - The Cane toad was introduced to counter the cane beatle, now the problem is far, far worse. To counter getting to end game quickly they have changed the spawns or so it seems, but the problem of walking 30 minutes everytime someone with a mosin in the hills rudely interupts your arrival to cherno or an airfeild is annoying and is why I stopped playing. It became more of a walking simulator than anything else. In my and many other's opinions there should be spawns in many places but still have them at electro or cherno..or even a little further out but the walking is so stupid in DayZ and that with no vehicles makes it boring as....DayZ Standalone.