Poggle

Lord Calagious and his mute friend Girddy

So I did something just now that got me called bandit, I'm curious if you guys agree.

My brother and I were kitted out with guns and food so we went to the eastern coast and began collecting fresh spawns to be a part of a merry band. We didn't hurt anyone, we just adopted British accents and asked them to come with us and sing a song about Lord Calagious (me) and take their pants off. We gave them food and water. Everyone traveled in a pack and was allowed to carry their own stuff including weapons. We traveled down south and at that point we had a pack of about 9 people all singing and running without pants. We were KOSed, which wasn't hugely surprising but they guys said "you think youre funny bandit?!" Which I found perplexing.

My intention was to give the freshspawns and awesome story. If you saw 2 miliary guys traveling with 7 pantless fresh spawns would you kill them all?

• Like 3

So I did something just now that got me called bandit, I'm curious if you guys agree.

My brother and I were kitted out with guns and food so we went to the eastern coast and began collecting fresh spawns

stopped there

Would have dropped pants and sung along. 

• Like 1

Well, did they kill everyone, or just you two? What did the fresh spawns say to them?

I mean it could well be that it looked like you had a trail of prisoners you were forcing to sing under threat of death, broken legs, torture.

Well, did they kill everyone, or just you two? What did the fresh spawns say to them?

I mean it could well be that it looked like you had a trail of prisoners you were forcing to sing under threat of death, broken legs, torture.

But he said they were armed....

But he said they were armed....

hmm I must have missed that part, and the part about "killing them all"

Considering he called them fresh spawns, I'm guessing they weren't that well equipped, so two army men could still have a psychological effect on a bunch of rag-tag freshies with bats and garden hoes.

They could have also thought you were one of those "bandit cults" that hold people up and force them to do some arbitrary thing ( take off their pants most of the time ) to join the group. After a while everyone assumes that it's a group of 11 friends rushing up on them when really it's two friends and 9 strangers forced into the "cult" through a silly initiation. It's mostly harmless though since most people are just happy for the experience.

Anyway.... Most likely it was just an excuse to KOS. like using someone's voice, age, nationality, or player model as an excuse to KOS

The problem is that "bandit" is subjective. I mean Robin Hood was considered a bandit and a hero depending on who you asked...