Sign in to follow this  
rosebud

Would love to play

I would love to play but I can't, the serves don't want me to, and when I finally manage to get on one I get kicked off. This is an ongoing problem and frankly it needs to be fixed. It is BS that the most basic first step is in the abysmal shape it  is. You want people to play...well let them.

Are you joining high ping servers?  Some have it set to kick players who have to high of a ping

Had a few lost sessions recently but no other problems server wise. Rubber banding, or rubber retracting is the main issue for me.

Had a few lost sessions recently but no other problems server wise. Rubber banding, or rubber retracting is the main issue for me.

The only time I've noticed any rubber banding is when I go to leave a building.  Outside everything is fine.

Yeah, its like the governors town "you can never leave survivor, you just dont know it"

I would love to play but I can't, the serves don't want me to, and when I finally manage to get on one I get kicked off. This is an ongoing problem and frankly it needs to be fixed. It is BS that the most basic first step is in the abysmal shape it  is. You want people to play...well let them.

Clearly there is no "ongoing" problem since you are the only one experiencing it.

There is however very little we can do based on your report. I think you'd agree that you didn't exactly provide a lot of information for us to investigate the problem.

Information, Information, Information.

If you have that then people can & will help, if you dont its just another rant!

had a the same problem a few times myself, somedays dayz is fine others i just cant get onto servers but in the end it normally sorts it self out, remember to verify cache and remember if you unistall dayz to delete the remanding files in your steamapps/common folder then install it again,me that helped me once