Deathlove

Proper Evisceration & Decapitation Would Be Nice

In the future if they could ever have the engine handle that kind of intense and complexly gory combat system.

They did say objects would be able to have ragdoll effect so maybe. One can dream anyways. XD

I could even see it being complex for medical repair such as stab wounds and gun bullets.

• Like 1

I really doubt the engine can do anything like this.  Would I like it?  Yes.  Will it happen?  No

Just being able to have your axe get stuck in the head of an infected that would require you to pull it out or leave it would work for me 

I really doubt the engine can do anything like this.  Would I like it?  Yes.  Will it happen?  No

Just being able to have your axe get stuck in the head of an infected that would require you to pull it out or leave it would work for me 

Oh man if they could pull of ANY of this stuff it would be so worthy of a zombie tittle lol.

I mean its a good game its just the gore aspect would make it even grittier.

Oh man if they could pull of ANY of this stuff it would be so worthy of a zombie tittle lol.

I mean its a good game its just the gore aspect would make it even grittier.

Oh i totally agree.  Even if limbs don't go flying, adding a little bit more blood splatter would suit me fine.  Believe me, I would love to see something done like Soldier of Fortune where you could literally mutilate someone.

Yeah, atm the gore is pretty much non existent, just a non realistic fountain of blood, id love this but probably would get banned in aus if they made it really gorey.

Hate to say it but use the search function.

• Like 2

Oh i totally agree.  Even if limbs don't go flying, adding a little bit more blood splatter would suit me fine.  Believe me, I would love to see something done like Soldier of Fortune where you could literally mutilate someone.

Also having to repair fatal wounds like deep cuts that hit arteries and stuff like that via medical system. Hacksaw to cut off limbs and what not.

Yeah, atm the gore is pretty much non existent, just a non realistic fountain of blood, id love this but probably would get banned in aus if they made it really gorey.

Hate to say it but use the search function.

I know of your laws for this kind of thing and there pretty blatantly stupid. Road Warrior was a shining example for millions of the kind of games and movies you could make.

I wouldn't mind a few heads on sticks along with hung corpses around my base, just to show potential looters I mean business. > :(

Some fetish necklaces for the truly psychotic player haha.

• Like 4

Also it would be fun to punish bandits by cutting there arms off and leaving them to starve, or lining 10 up as bowling pins, cutting one leg off so there balance is off then use one as a bowling ball too see how many you can knock over.

Also it would be fun to punish bandits by cutting there arms off and leaving them to starve, or lining 10 up as bowling pins, cutting one leg off so there balance is off then use one as a bowling ball too see how many you can knock over.

We have a hacksaw. Its a shame we cant use it for this kind of thing yet.

I like the way you think  B)

Also pliers to pull teeth out, what do you guys think?

Also pliers to pull teeth out, what do you guys think?

Well we do have pliers. We do need them for more than just practical uses lol.

This is starting to turn into a very gruesome thread, me likey

You realize the guy that made the 30 Days Of Night Comic is an Australian to right? I met the guy he was pretty damn cool lol.

Even like more gruesome bullet wound damage would be great if they could do that. A shotgun at close range could almost completely blow some ones head off.

Edited by Deathlove

The engine can do it.

There is ace mod + a gore mod.

I really wana see gore for gunshot wounds, this would help people identify how people died and this is extremely important lets a player know if the dead body in the road was a snipers kill or if it was killed by a zombie.

• Like 2

The engine can do it.

There is ace mod + a gore mod.

I really wana see gore for gunshot wounds, this would help people identify how people died and this is extremely important lets a player know if the dead body in the road was a snipers kill or if it was killed by a zombie.

That's the stuff that should be in the game without needing mod support.

• Like 1

In the future if they could ever have the engine handle that kind of intense and complexly gory combat system.

They did say objects would be able to have ragdoll effect so maybe. One can dream anyways. XD

I could even see it being complex for medical repair such as stab wounds and gun bullets.

It'd to implement these features in the arma engine.. >Probably why rocket it leaving

Amazing Movie choices though : D

Edited by HiddenPuppy

Don't really need it...in fact there is already too much in games already and often surreal anyway.

Don't really need it...in fact there is already too much in games already and often surreal anyway.

I find the lack of carnage not proper for a video game like this. If your going to have a zombie/infected based game these kinds of things WOULD and SHOULD be common place.

I can understand for certain types of horror based games like Silent Hill where sometimes the greatest scare wasn't what you saw that scared you more than the psychological effect it would have on the player in general. There is already a good amount of the Silent Hill type feel in this game but what it needs is proper gore and hacknslash.

That's the stuff that should be in the game without needing mod support.

Sadly I think the devs are afraid of gore for some reason. :/ Hope they realize the main demographic playing the game are in their 20s + .

• Like 1