Sign in to follow this  
valtsuh

getting out of windows

34 members have voted

1. 1. getting out of windows?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe

You know that moment when you are in building and there´s dude on the door waiting you to come out. That´s only way out, but if you could get out of windows that would be slow and would hurt you because of the glass.you cant go out of windows when you have big backpack only if you have small one, that would make you use small backpacks. 

• Like 11

wouls be nice to climb out of windows for a quick escape from zombies or if your pinned down...have my beans fella :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

• Like 1

Yes, would be nice to climb in a window for a quick ambush.

Shut up and take my beans. :)

• Like 1

yes, if possible

No.
- Being surrounded is not an issue but part of gameplay.
- Every houses (except buildings) have multiple entry/exit points. If just because of buildings, it would better suggest to add a backdoor (much easier to make).
- If you can get out through windows, there is no reason you could not get in too.
- It would affect zombie futur pathfinding fix (stop them to go trough walls, but allow them to go through windows).

In real life, breaking a window and going out it is anyways an option, why do you want to deprive players of this needed gameplay mechanic JiJi!

Edited by smrtrthanavgbear

why do you want to deprive players of this needed gameplay mechanic JiJi!

Did you read my previous message?

PS : This is not a plebiscite forum where we could decide or deprive of anything (despite tons of beans or vote) - feasibility does.

Did you read my previous message?

PS : This is not a plebiscite forum where we could decide or deprive of anything (despite tons of beans or vote) - feasibility does.

I do not, in fact, see a previous message at all

Anything you can find that is realistic to find in a apocalypse situation, is in fact, feasible, the only things you could not find, would be things such as a mortar, which are rare enough not to be seen in-game, also for being a highly powered weapon.

Yea we definitely need this , If you guys haven't noticed , the small brown log cabin house with no loot in it has a back room (with a bear skin rug) that has a large opened window you can crawl through . I think this was the first and only window you can crawl through so far , and my idea is that when physics are intergrated a lot more windows will be opened up to jump through seeing as we will be able to properly assess how far a drop can be before legs start to break (as opposed to now where we can't even drop five feet without Breakin a leg ).

Do it the way Project Zomboid does it.

You can exit a multi-story building if you have a rope or a sheet-blanket. You can try and open windows, and if they don't open, you can break them. Breaking them with bare hands causes you to bleed.

Exiting a window in DayZ should take a while, and you should only be able to climb UP a rope that's going into a window/off the side of a building if you don't have a backpack on.