Rassigp

Getting killed by nothing ?!

= This really need to be fixed =

So. I really like this game and love to play with other online guys. But the problem is, when i join a server / respawn ½ off the times i just get insta killed. Its also happening when i change server. If i am on a big field with no one on or like 2 people, i can just get insta killed after like waiting 300 second of rejoining a

server to see if its fixed. Its like when i join i look around. NOTHING is there but after 5 seconds i just hear the sound of a axe smashing to my face when its like ''invisible''

Please show me how i can fix this...

It happen ca. 20 times

================================================

Bye for now 

Have you noticed a large population of rabbits nibbling at your feet before you die? That may be the cause of your death, other than that i cant tell why your dying sorry.

I have an invisible friend following me around, he makes noises from time to time but he doesn't hit me. Maybe you have an invisible friend following you, but this one is violent lol.

Your logging out in bad places, in the middle of a field for one. You need to wait out the 300 second timer on the server screen not while you are in game. This does not happen to me or thousands of other people so it is something YOU are doing wrong, don't mean to sound like i am being harsh but it is your fault. As you play the game more you will learn the places that are always busy and the places no one visits so you may think you are logging out in a safe place but if it is a place that loads of people go to then it is not going to be as safe as you think it is, also don't log out in buildings, killed someone last night doing this at the airfield.

Just keep playing at it will get better.

could be desync when joining the game, FPS problems, i have been wondering around before and dropped dead, lucky for me i was in teamspeak with the people who were in the game, i checked out there names and called them out in TS, asked if they had just shot me. they all said no so i was like 'ok....ghost of dayz has taken me today' XD

Sounds like someone or a zombie is killing you after you leave the game

You remain in game for 30 seconds after leaving, and can be killed in that time

• Like 1

yep, always wait a good minute or 2 before logging out to make sure no zed is aggro'd onto you, then log out

• Like 1

I normally try and log out in the woods, if not to sure about going deep into the woods, find a nice couple of clumped up pine trees and croach in the middle of them then log off, your practally invisble when in the middle of those

that's generally how i find combat loggers. If they log into a building then cmon, you have no respect for your character and are obv combat logging.in the woods nice and safe if you care for your dude.

yep, always wait a good minute or 2 before logging out to make sure no zed is aggro'd onto you, then log out

Thx for the answer. I think it might work :)

Hidden a few comments. Make sure not to spam .gif's or memes.

I normally try and log out in the woods, if not to sure about going deep into the woods, find a nice couple of clumped up pine trees and croach in the middle of them then log off, your practally invisble when in the middle of those

this plus the 2 minute suggestion should help.

^Internet facist lol.

careful there boy, inb4 warning point.

• Like 1

User error. 

300 second timer leaves assumptions of server hopping.

Middle of field log out, axe to face.. standard reactions to server hopping. 

Happening every time you log out? ..or every time you server hop? Because I read a hole or two in your story. ;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

this plus the 2 minute suggestion should help.

careful there boy, inb4 warning point.

A.) I'm 26 B.) A warning point for what? A joke lol. Get a grip m8

Relax man.. he was trying to be helpful as the mods here do not take lightly to comments like that. It was nothing personal, Im sure.. just one person trying to help another. 

A.) so what B:) should have put a " ;)" for clarification. Get a grip yourself BOY  :P 

A.) so what B:) should have put a " ;)" for clarification. Get a grip yourself BOY  :P

cute-kids-fight-03.gif

..this post will expire in 30 shakes of a mods tail. 

• Like 1

cute-kids-fight-03.gif

..this post will expire in 30 shakes of a mods tail. 

lovley :wub: :rolleyes:

Edited by sm00tje