Sign in to follow this  
HiddenPuppy

Fedoras

There hasn't been a recent fedora topic, we need a new one.

I think adding a fedora and a special tipping animation would be awesome.

Also weed, to cultivate. (And smoke)

Admins : smite this topic if it's dumb.

Edited by HiddenPuppy
  • Like 1

I like the Fedora thing (No animation), but I wouldn't like weed in the game. *shivers*

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Fedoras ok,but weed?

Come on dude,you can play while high if you want,

no need to get high ingame too,that makes no sense.

It's a survival simulator,and weed has 0 benefits in a game like DayZ.

• Like 1

Fedoras ok,but weed?

I'm zipping up my flameproof suit as I type this because I'm about to take fire from all angles, but it's like I always say:

A lot of people who use weed can't seem to shut up about  it, I am not at all surprised to see a DayZ weed suggestion.

Edited by DarkwaveDomina
  • Like 6

There hasn't been a recent fedora topic, we need a new one.

I think adding a fedora and a special tipping animation would be awesome.

Also weed, to cultivate. (And smoke)

Admins : smite this topic if it's dumb.

If they add this soon, in about 3 weeks can we have a community event where everyone meets at Devils Castle and maybe Cypress Hill shows up to play? ;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Fedoras were ruined by hipsters a while ago, no thanks.

• Like 4

Fedoras were ruined by hipsters a while ago, no thanks.

LOL

If it cuts down on the PVP, I'm all for adding weed to the game. They will just have to add Cheatoes 15 minutes later.

I'm zipping up my flameproof suit as I type this because I'm about to take fire from all angles, but it's like I always say:

A lot of people who use weed can't seem to shut up about  it, I am not at all surprised to see a DayZ weed suggestion.

Lol,i was curious and did a small search.

Turns out that multiple topics exist,behold and tread lightly-they are quite infectious :P

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/179290-cocaine-narcotics-beer-and-smokes/?hl=weed

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/171804-cannabis-and-dayz/?hl=weed#entry1750634

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/165654-where-can-i-find-weed-in-game/?hl=weed -lol

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/165665-suggestion-against-slaughter-players/?hl=weed -lol

Fedora + Poncho then we can ALL be Clint Eastwood

YES. NOW

>this was a sarcastic post lol ... So much hate to fedoras ( I'm actually surprised )

Fedora's would just give me another valid reason for killing you, so yes please. 

• Like 1

If they add this soon, in about 3 weeks can we have a community event where everyone meets at Devils Castle and maybe Cypress Hill shows up to play? ;)

Yes. We can all blaze together, forever.

Fedoras? God fn no. I see a fedora, I will massacre you. I'm talking tom cruise as les grossman from tropic thunder style. Far as weed goes, no. You kids have proven time and time again, that your incapable of talking about anything else. Ever. do I bring my drinking up every time I open my mouth? No.

Adding In Ciggerettes however, has my full suport.

To add, far as I'm concerned, your average pothead is no better then an icp fan.

At least have some class.

• Like 1

Loads of great stuff to say about your average alcoholic, though.

I could see booze and cigarettes, but don't think weed fits the setting. 

Fedora + Poncho then we can ALL be Clint Eastwood

Eastwood hasn't worn a fedora with a poncho. Possibly never worn one in a movie.

• Like 1

Loads of great stuff to say about your average alcoholic, though.

I could see booze and cigarettes, but don't think weed fits the setting. 

One of the oldest medicines known to man. Fits better than booze. Booze dehydrates you and causes all sorts of problems.

One of the oldest medicines known to man. Fits better than booze. Booze dehydrates you and causes all sorts of problems.

So does weed. Common symptoms are neglect of personal hygiene. Inability to speak of anything other then weed. Mass urge and intake of nearby junk food. Questionable sexual partners. I could go on and on. I to once suffered from this, then I discovered dark brew. Nothing finer.

And don't act like you haven't thrown it in a uggo when you've been high....

• Like 1

Okay im going to clarify this.

THIS WAS A SARCASTIC POST...

I honestly thought that people would provide sarcastic responses and have good time. (Obviously not)

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

>SARCASTIC POST

One does not simply throw the neck beards garment of choice at us without repercussions. This is not safe haven for the white knights of the internet. We will burn them all with the fires of hell!

........I need a snickers...

• Like 1

One does not simply throw the neck beards garment of choice at us without repercussions. This is not safe haven for the white knights of the internet. We will burn them all with the fires of hell!

........I need a snickers...

That sums up life.

>Need a snickers

Fedoras ok,but weed?

Until they include a sanity system... and the effects of weed become similar to the effects of drinking bleach. You die. Not because of a zombie initially, but because you saw one, thought "Woha duah" and tripped over your backpack you forgot you'd laid down a moment earlier thus making a bunch of can-of-beans rattling noise because you were prepped for the munchies and just lay there watching it come closer to nahm your face off. This is where the game will then teach you that reading one of the many books such as 'a vindication of the rights of women' (found it laying in a house a few days ago :P) was the better of the two plans, or you know, socialize.

Edited by AzrailCross