Paralaxative

Kick Dead Bodies!

Iv shot the odd sniper from radio towers and other exposed snipers nests and have thought more than once whilst up with the guys body id really like to kick it off of the edge of the building or platform so my buddies on the ground can loot it there instead of risking themselves climbing the ladder and doing it up there...
With that lovely little touch aside it would just be nice to kick the crap out of someone on the ground dead or alive... maybe introduce decapitations and allow us to play a little football with the dismembered body parts! But really i do think the ability to kick a corpse off of a platform would be a welcome ability.

post-200436-0-99024800-1396550276_thumb.

Dragging bodies seems it would have more uses than one to me, but I'd like something in that area.

Also, the ability to drag handcuffed guys around too, and stick them in vehicles.

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 7

Meet the bugs!(tf music)

-You kick someone, he die instantly

-You kick someone, he falls through ground.

And i even did not started to think about bugs

Thats a little extreme, I would like to see dragging dead bodies, and picking up unconscious people or people with broken legs around your shoulder.

Like this:

Anzac_ANZAC_soldier_carrying_a_wounded_c

• Like 4

Thats a little extreme, I would like to see dragging dead bodies, and picking up unconscious people or people with broken legs around your shoulder.

Like this:

That makes more sense then dragging, if the body does not have a lot of gear, but, even then, you could probably put the body over your shoulders

Edited by SomeCallMeNomad

Like this:

Now imagine you crowd to some camper and do it to him, lol, you can simply immobilize him and let your friend chop him or give a eye-shot.

You do not need to even handcuff them XD IMAO

Edited by Electi

Better not, you might end up breaking your leg and dying from the shock and bloodloss. :lol:

Anything in that general area, obviously carrying a friend around would be great, frog marching a cuffed hostile would be funny too, i only say "kick" as its what popped into my head whilst looting the sniper, if i could put him on my shoulders and the drop him off the edge id be more than happy too.

Look how happy he looks :D

He's propablly thinking something like:

"I'm gonna throw this noob in tha lake"

Dragging bodies seems it would have more uses than one to me, but I'd like something in that area.

Also, the ability to drag handcuffed guys around too, and stick them in vehicles.

Yep,this preety much covers it.

And with the new phisics and ragdoll coming,we will propably

see some intreasting things.

• Like 1

Look how happy he looks :D

He's propablly thinking something like:

"I'm gonna throw this noob in tha lake"

lol!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  have some beans for making me spit mine out sir :beans:

Now imagine you crowd to some camper and do it to him, lol, you can simply immobilize him and let your friend chop him or give a eye-shot.

You do not need to even handcuff them XD IMAO

Well, it should only be available if they're unconscious, have a broken leg, or restrained.

Like this:

Looks like that bayonet might sting a bit.

Fireman's carry on unconscious/dead bodies is fine. "Kicking" is just stupid.

Lol OP, "kicking someone dead or alive", gtfo from here kid, you dont have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

Watch it. Be nice.

Great idea for one of the first mods, if not, it actually seems very add-able

Other than that, why not dismember heads for a trophy of zombies?

Wow didn't expect to read so much hate... It's a "suggestion" forum concerning a game where we kill reanimated bodies that want to eat the flesh of the living where in game you can force feed rotten fruit to people you capture... "Kicking" a body to drop it from a platform hardly compares to existing mechanics. The stuff I wrote about human head football was in jest, I made a "suggestion" others improved upon it by commenting it would be better to pick a person up or drag them off and I agreed... It's fantastic this conversation thing people do to improve upon ideas with positive critique... But no, I agree I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure if my "suggestion" is invalid then it's every bit as much so as your reply.

• Like 1

Iv shot the odd sniper from radio towers and other exposed snipers nests and have thought more than once whilst up with the guys body id really like to kick it off of the edge of the building or platform so my buddies on the ground can loot it there instead of risking themselves climbing the ladder and doing it up there...

With that lovely little touch aside it would just be nice to kick the crap out of someone on the ground dead or alive... maybe introduce decapitations and allow us to play a little football with the dismembered body parts! But really i do think the ability to kick a corpse off of a platform would be a welcome ability.

"Hey guys, loot all of the gear I just ruined by tossing it off of a high tower."

The only real problem I have with this is that they've added plenty enough things in the game to appease the sociopaths. We need some stuff for everyone else to do.

Like this:

Nah bud, not like that. Players will already be wearing a hiking backpack, axe, and [as in the image] a rifle on their back, which is kinda the upper limit for what a human being with an average build can manage there.

Fireman's carry and/or dragging is the way to go rather than over-the-shoulder.

Can't wait till we get melee KOS, underground, and drag. I'm going to sneak up on an unsuspecting bambi, knock him/her out with my shovel, drag them into my seedy basement and feed them rice tied to a chair while I ask them about their life story and cut off their limbs  :lol:

Edit:  Sorry, melee KO's as in knock outs, not as in kill on sight.

Edited by bobotype3334
  • Like 2

Nah bud, not like that. Players will already be wearing a hiking backpack, axe, and [as in the image] a rifle on their back, which is kinda the upper limit for what a human being with an average build can manage there.

Fireman's carry and/or dragging is the way to go rather than over-the-shoulder.

I tend to agree, I served overseas in Iraq and had to carry people several times and it is no joke trying to carry someone while you're fully loaded under a high adrenaline rush. During it doesn't seem as bad but once done you are wrecked. Not to mention that if they are wearing gear as well. If you can drag someone it would be with arms around the neck pulling them or via fireman carry. 

post-199864-0-75367900-1396658912_thumb.

looks bad I know.....

This is hard enough to do without a ton of gear but is the fastest and most effective in short distances besides picking someone up, now if they have things like a sucking chest wound where air is entering the chest cavity collapsing the lungs during every breath then you would not pick them up. 

I could see being able to drag someone by the collar/shirt/vest but not for long, especially given the terrain.