Sign in to follow this  
shaeg

To the poor server hopper/Clown Mask Guy on Hardcore who came in to NW airfield bunker at the wrong time

Sorry about your face.

I had literally nothing but a childs pack and a pitchfork looking for some supplies I had JUST picked up a Magnum and put the only 6 rounds I had into it when I was trying out my first gun Pointing it around the room You appeared directly behind my friend and startled me.... I unloaded everything..you died and now I have the best gear you can find, fully modded m4 fully modded mosin tons of ammo, body armour etc... Lel Im guessing by the mask the guy was a bandit using server hop exploit judging by all his l337 gear. The server hopping really needs to stop. I mean, my gear is ridiculous now. 

Just thought it would be a fun share lol, going to go play hero for people on hardcore getting killed by cheaters like him now.

• Like 4

Sorry about your face.

I had literally nothing but a childs pack and a pitchfork looking for some supplies I had JUST picked up a Magnum and put the only 6 rounds I had into it when I was trying out my first gun Pointing it around the room You appeared directly behind my friend and startled me.... I unloaded everything..you died and now I have the best gear you can find, fully modded m4 fully modded mosin tons of ammo, body armour etc... Lel Im guessing by the mask the guy was a bandit using server hop exploit judging by all his l337 gear. The server hopping really needs to stop. I mean, my gear is ridiculous now. 

Just thought it would be a fun share lol, going to go play hero for people on hardcore getting killed by cheaters like him now.

server hopping in hardcore as well....well good kill buddy serves him right doing it in the first place...one thing i will never do i server hop...it just takes the fun out of the game for me

• Like 1

bandit using server hop exploit

Yeah. Exploit. Right. I'd hardly call joining a server an exploit. You just shot someone because you are a coward.

Yeah. Exploit. Right. I'd hardly call joining a server an exploit. You just shot someone because you are a coward.

he shot someone because he was a coward...what if...for a second. this guy was actaully server hopping, the first thing he would do is un load his clip into him due to the fact he wouldnt want to lose all his gear. plus its dayz, there is the killing element in the game. Pleas come back when you have valid point

• Like 3

I'm trying to wrap my head around this post.

he shot someone because he was a coward...what if...for a second. this guy was actaully server hopping, the first thing he would do is un load his clip into him due to the fact he wouldnt want to lose all his gear. plus its dayz, there is the killing element in the game. Pleas come back when you have valid point

Like you know the OP haven't changed servers to one that has just been restarted. It could be that they spawned inside a room while someone just walked in on them. You are a bit quick to judge someone knowing only one side of the story. 

Like you know the OP haven't changed servers to one that has just been restarted. It could be that they spawned inside a room while someone just walked in on them. You are a bit quick to judge someone knowing only one side of the story. 

im quick to judge someone....please...look at your last post XD

im quick to judge someone....please...look at your last post XD

Killing someone before even trying to communicate to him/her is cowardice, especially if you only have a magnum with 6 bullets. That's why everyone kills everybody on sight.

Killing someone before even trying to communicate to him/her is cowardice, especially if you only have a magnum with 6 bullets. That's why everyone kills everybody on sight.

Welcome to DayZ

Dude, he literally spawned in front of my eyes. was loading his gun in front of me right behind my friend. it is BLATENTLY obvious that he is server hopping seen by the area he is logging in to and he had over 300 rounds for mosin. Give me a break, this guy was cheating  and we all know it.

• Like 1

Dude, he literally spawned in front of my eyes. was loading his gun in front of me right behind my friend. it is BLATENTLY obvious that he is server hopping seen by the area he is logging in to and he had over 300 rounds for mosin. Give me a break, this guy was cheating  and we all know it.

Logging in inside a building is cheating now? Oh my, these are some harsh rules nowadays in a sandbox game. Geez, people.

Edited by TheMeow

Logging in inside a building is cheating now? Oh my, these are some harsh rules nowadays in a sandbox game. Geez, people.

It does sound like a case of server hopping tho...but hey like i said its dayz do what you want and feels right i guess

I am still jsut a noob but it seems ammunition for the mosin is pretty scarce..... 300 rounds.... logged in to bunker... half his gear was ruined? its simple logic TheMeow... even from a noob. Plus I had enough time to see him pull out his m4 and was loading it before i fired.... it is a clear assumption he was going to kill both of us and a solid no brainer he was hopping. It seems you are the only preson in this thread who feels the kill was unjustified.

Edited by Shaeg
  • Like 1

I am still jsut a noob but it seems ammunition for the mosin is pretty scarce..... 300 rounds.... logged in to bunker... half his gear was ruined? its simple logic TheMeow... even from a noob. Plus I had enough time to see him pull out his m4 and was loading it before i fired.... it is a clear assumption he was going to kill both of us and a solid no brainer he was hopping. It seems you are the only preson in this thread who feels the kill was unjustified.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

Quick question, how was he carrying two rifles anyways? Another exploit?

• Like 1

A short story I regret didn't get recorded. My hardcore character had been sick at the NWAF for a while because I only ply for about an hour in the morning before work. After work I play regular with friends mostly. 

Anyway, after looting, I run south and hardly make it to the base south of Vybor when I have to leave for work. The next morning I log in and think, maybe I should go back and hit the air field again. I'm not particularly geared with all knee could wish for, I'm not picking it dry, just fishing for a fee select items. So I do. I hit the air field, then the jail north of it and by the time I make it to Vybir, I have to leave for work again. It's been boring the past week. 

Do, this morning, I pick the midst crowded server I could, 3 people besides me, (I always pick the midst crowded servers I can in hardcore). While at the NWAF I shot a guy I'm the tower and I spy him for a bit. No intention to kill but he had the upper hand had we engaged so I wanted to wait for him to come down before attempting contact.

Same zombies came at me giving away my position. I had to fire at the first one before switching to axe. I cleared then and pushed out, the guy was looking right at me then went prone before he could see me give the wave.

I ducked back, bandaged up then leaked out again. Gee was standing, looking at me again so I waved and he went prone again. I ran up to the tower with nothing in my hand and ran around it talking. No answer.

I left him alone for about 5 minutes while I searched the next jailhouse north. Decided to come back and make contact again but instead went and searched the firehouse. I think the guy logged out. I was on the roof of the firehouse when I heard a zombie aggro. I peaked over the ledge just a little too far and fell to my death.

Respawened on beach at Solnichny. (or whatever). Glad to be away from NEAG and a freshy again. But just because I was there for about a week everyday, does not make me (or the guy I saw) a server hopper. Sometimes it just appears that way because we are there.

The guy spanning in your room may have lost connection in that room the last time he played. I know, it's happened to be before. In the wrong place at the wrong time when the red chain and timer appear.

Killing him out of a fear response is understandable but calling him a server hopper and patting yourselfnon the back is kind of nonsensical.

It is DayZ, you play as you do and there's no right or wrong way about it, but jumping to conclusions to justify your actions communicates a lot more than your story alone.

• Like 1

No. Carrying two rifles is not an exploit. And the reloading that was heard is the sound everyone makes when they load in with a loaded weapon.

• Like 1

No, loading into a building is not an exploit but from what I gathered from the op's story, dude was fully geared loading into a well know area for server hoppers. Good for you OP but we all know when dude spawns on the beach he will just do it all over again. Unfortunately until loot/gear starts to respawn, this type of mentality will continue. I am sick of people claiming the only way to get gear is to server hop. I've been able to get gear, food, water and weapons on a medium and high pop server, you just need to get away from the coast or the highly scavenged areas

Edited by Tobias Winfro

Sorry about your face.

I can get all of that gear in 2 hours on a fresh server with ZERO hopping. Relax about how others play the game, that you have no proof over anyhow.

Also, I would say cool story bro if it was original in any way. Alas, it was not. So, good morning! 

• Like 2

Why would anyone make this lame story up? Lol. It's so exciting! The guy didnt need any more gear. He had all the best gear. and enough ammo to wipe the server 3x over

So you base this off the fact he has good gear and spawned inside of a well known loot area, there for hes a server hopper? I doubt it man. I mean there are many times players get disconnected for various reasons. And there is NO POINT in going to areas without loot currently. But you cant catch everyone with there pants down like that. Good thing i got a gun for assholes like you that think I server hop because i load into an area with good gear. lol

Also you act like you have a hard time getting decent gear. Its not hard man. What are you doing? Going to extremely high server populations? Exploring areas with little benefit? You can gear up easy in a few minutes as long as you dont go to a server with more than 10 ppl.

Edited by Deathlove

Eh, I have 140rds, and that's just from working my way to NWAF.  What you don't seem to realize, is that its a good idea to log out close to good loot spawns.  Then when you log in the next day, you may get lucky and spawn on a fresh treasure trove.  Hell, if you never leave the area, and time your logins to server resets, you can easily have more loot than you can handle.  Whats wrong with that?

Also, he had a Mosin and M4.  Which means when he spawns he will instantly put one of the weapons in his hand, why is that strange?  You shot him on sight, and you wonder why he would load up his own gun?  Its the first thing I do when I spawn in, always.

While I would probably not trust someone wearing a Payday mask, absolutely nothing else about him as you described is abnormal.  You just come off as a bambi who sucks at finding loot.  You don't even understand that his gear is ruined because you shot him. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Why would anyone make this lame story up? Lol. It's so exciting! The guy didnt need any more gear. He had all the best gear. and enough ammo to wipe the server 3x over

So he should retire or what? He has the same right to loot whatever he wants as you or everyone else.

ITT:

Server hopping OP kills server hopper. Posts on forums to brag.

• Like 3