Sign in to follow this  
jojobnk93

Important Survival Rare Loot

I know it's really early alpha, but I don't believe this is too difficult. I know everyone loves loot and especially loves coming across something rare. Rare loot to some might be a high power military weapon or some piece of body armor maybe. I think to improve on the survival concept maybe place around the map something like a preppers backpack. Some dooms day prepper fell and lost his pack for of good survival goodies. That's just one example. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

Pretty good idea, but i think rocket wants to stick to survivor. Created content like this

Pretty good idea, but i think rocket wants to stick to survivor. Created content like this

What do you mean man?

Say for example, chopper crashes, instead of them spawning rocket wants it to be so that players crash helis and then players come and get the loot from the bodies, so in this case, you find someones backpack theyve hidden, and take that loot. And i'm not a dude :)

Edited by spartan54820
  • Like 1

Say for example, chopper crashes, instead of them spawning rocket wants it to be so that players crash helis and then players come and get the loot from the bodies, so in this case, you find someones backpack theyve hidden, and take that loot. And i'm not a dude :)

Haha my bad, but it see what your saying. I thought with the prepper packs or something like that it would bring a little life to the country this was pre virus. I see your saying rocket wants us to create the sotory but I think one or two backpacks full or loot (by loot I mean some food, water bandages and maybe some ammo or something.)

Yeah, rocket said he wanted survivor created stuff but he wasnt against chopper crashes and stuff like that so you never know.

And your profile says male btw..... Don't play me

I know it's really early alpha, but I don't believe this is too difficult. I know everyone loves loot and especially loves coming across something rare. Rare loot to some might be a high power military weapon or some piece of body armor maybe. I think to improve on the survival concept maybe place around the map something like a preppers backpack. Some dooms day prepper fell and lost his pack for of good survival goodies. That's just one example. What do you guys think?

yea I think that would be fun. I even thought that plane crashes or crate drops would be cool but rocket all ready said that its gonna be player based events.

yea I think that would be fun. I even thought that plane crashes or crate drops would be cool but rocket all ready said that its gonna be player based events.

Well that's the beauty of it it's not really an event. All it is is a drop you'd find scavenging the map. There's no plane crash, no pile of dead bodies. Just a lone backpack that you could put a story too. And of course the pack would have a super dope skin on it. That's the downfall people are gonna wanna kill you for that pack.

I love rare loot. Keeps me playing in an attempt to find an elusive press vest or just the right optics. So yeah, more rare but useful items would be great.

But it sounds like you were thinking more like finding "caches" that randomly contain a bunch of different things? That's not a bad idea if you think of things like wall safes, gun safes, or unused bunkers which don't exist yet.

One thing that might make this a bit more challenging would be to require cracking or otherwise opening the lock/safe. This of course would require one or more specific tools that would you'd need to find first.

Knife! we need to bring with us a knife to survive, with a knife you can do loads of things, that must be the most important loot and actually no one seems to have one, that's the priority! So put some rare one with attached a can opener   ;)

I would like water go be the hardest aspect for survival since we can only go a few days without it, I think stopping at pumps needs to be very risky, ponds should all be very dirty with dead bodies around them often zombies will pick these spots because of animal and player traffic.

Drinking from a stagnant natural source should have you running the risk of getting serious diseases.

Eventually you would get a few systems going where you could boil enough water or form a base around a well.

Water purification tablets should be rare as well, like antibiotics early in the mod, or painkillers now.

Would also like to see a nutrition system (unhealthy players need to take a few vitamins), preservatives for the meat you hunt, you could survive off any food but you should become more hungry, fatigued and get the shits all the time.

Dying of thirst is always the most annoying problem besides the enemies in every survival game, if you added this, at the very least you should spawn with one of those solar powered water filters

I honestly think they need to hit some of the other bugs out before adding other things.  Something like that pack would just give hackers more stuff to find with the ESP script.  Leaving us to another unfair advantage because now the hacker has gear that maybe you can get at one or two places.  Until this BattleEye is stable or working harder any awesome ideas we have as a group would become tarnished.  Lets save these ideas until the devs get control of this game.  Just my personal opinion would be an awesome idea OP, i just feel it would learn the tide of survival to the bandit hackers, instead of some lucky guy who came across it.