Sign in to follow this  
rangerbarlow@gmail.com

Stuck in a pond

So I'm stuck in a pond north of the NE AF, tried pounding W while loading in, tried vaulting, crouching and vaulting, running, I can't even turn, the dude just stands there sinking in till he isn't seen anymore then he just pops back up and starts sinking again. Till this I've been alive for about 2 months.

Other people have had a similar problem, damn quicksand.

You have tried alt+f4 while vaulting, vaulting while running, going prone and rolling/crawling?

maybe someone can find you and try and bump you.  The only other alternative is death but what a sucky way to go after living so long (It's happened to me, 39 days alive over at BMRF servers and I did coming out a castle and being catapulted off the wooden steps). It just sucks more when u die to a glitch.

• Like 1

maybe someone can find you and try and bump you.  The only other alternative is death but what a sucky way to go after living so long (It's happened to me, 39 days alive over at BMRF servers and I did coming out a castle and being catapulted off the wooden steps). It just sucks more when u die to a glitch.

Those steps were a bitch on the BMRF servers! ;) ..constantly breaking legs there.

I got stuck in i think the EXACT SAME spot as you just yesterday, would it happen to be a pond near at a town north of NEAF and west of GUBA bay? i posted a thread and tried everything which didnt work. I am still stuck in the spot today, the thing is, i am well geared and dont want to off myself just yet. Maybe we could join the same server if we spawn in the same place we might bump each other out of the rock.

• Like 1

Yep, that's the pond Pokerguy

Holy shit dude, we gotta go in game now on the same server, any suggestions? Its a small pond north west of the town.

... Hmm, I just logged in and my character was swimming so I swam out, not sure what happened differently but I tryied maybe 6 servers and smashing the hell out of C V and W

I have the fix for this. This happened to one of my buddys, swim to the edge and have someone there to push you make sure they do not go in to

deep and POP you will come right out.  If needed come to the CiD clan server one of our guys can give you a hand. you can get our TS info on

our web site. cidclan.net Good Luck...

Edited by Dawgstyl

I have the fix for this. This happened to one of my buddys, swim to the edge and have someone there to push you make sure they do not go in to

deep and POP you will come right out.

I am literally embedded knee deep into a rock, i cannot move i cannot turn but i can vault on the spot. What do you mean push you?

Edited by Pokerguy10

I had a case where I sank died under water but couldnt respawn . Relogged in sank died, no respawn and so on. Had also a broken leg, so tried to die ... 

2nt9teh.jpg

In this undead state I had no char on the loading screen

14cgys5.jpg

Edited by Ankhenaten

same thing happened to me.

So I'm stuck in a pond north of the NE AF, tried pounding W while loading in, tried vaulting, crouching and vaulting, running, I can't even turn, the dude just stands there sinking in till he isn't seen anymore then he just pops back up and starts sinking again. Till this I've been alive for about 2 months.

You need to some how get some desnyc going and alt f4 the logs back in again but make sure your facing the way you need to get out..

My mate did the same thing got out in 20mins...

We sat there pissin ourselfs laughin at him tryin to get out..

He was fully geared..