Sign in to follow this  
franzuu

Fix for the Mosin and all other future bolt action rifles.

This is a very good idea to know if you hit something and for the simulation too.

A game called Resistance & Liberation (ww2 simulation fps) separates shoot action and bolt action. Moreover, the reload action is great too as you have to reload each single round, so you have to press your reload key 3 times to reload 3 rounds..

Right now, SA Dayz's mosin reload process looks and feels very bad (not to mention the audio bug when you join a server...), who on earth can chamber 5 rounds in 1.5 sec ?

In real life snipers have spotters because the recoil is strong and will hinder you spotting your hits. Though if you are prone with bipod deployed the recoil should settle instantly. No swaying or other nonsense.

That's why I can't wait for binos and rangefinders to be implemented, so my buddy can be a spotter.

I rather they "fix" the mosin by giving it the proper accuracy values + not allowing the mounting of optics.

Mosin should be a bolt action iron sighted weapon. Mounting optics on that gun is such a pain in the ass that its not worth it.

Hopefully when they add more modern bolt action rifles.

Bump! <_<

In real life snipers have spotters because the recoil is strong and will hinder you spotting your hits. Though if you are prone with bipod deployed the recoil should settle instantly. No swaying or other nonsense.

Yes the Mosin recoil while prone with bipod extended is OP, the compensator and bipod does nothing, please fix this Bohemia!

Edited by danz

good idea, beans for you  :thumbsup:  :beans:

Maybe middle mouse click could be used for the bayonet or other firearm melee attacks (including all types of firearms, handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc)