FedExMan

OP Bolota and Firefights

Operation at Balota airbase decent firefight with confirmed kills. I get knocked out with a bullet into my vest. Luckily my buddy revived me after he patched me up for the rest of the Operation.

Okay I yield on first one here is raw footage of a flank on sniper hill of 2 guys who killed our over watch. One is killed other runs away and gets kill by another of our overwatch.

Edited by FedExMan
  • Like 1

Balota*

You are aware that white little dot isn't where you are actually aiming? Stopped watching your video when I saw you shooting in third person mode á la Gears of War.

• Like 1

Same.. Annoyingly loud music that masks voicecomms...spraying with M4 in third person... KOSing random guys as they're running without attempting to hold them up or verify whether they are a threat or not..

..Basically, you are everything that's wrong with the DayZ community.

• Like 1

hahahahaha I'm sorry man but how many off you are there and I'm sorry I quit watching after the first cat you came across it took you guys so many shots to hit him. and what like 6 vs.1 I found myself(knowing he was going to die)wanting your guys foe to somehow kill all of you or at least run away(
delusional)  anyway good luck handling the other comments on this vid I'm sure they'll be kind and gentle.

Good stuff.

Keep putting them out there and take the non-constructive criticisms with grain of salt. People can be mean.

My only feed back is: The music is a bit loud. Viewers like to hear clear comms. Also, people tend to get frustrated if you don't aim down your sights, because it really is much more accurate. Other than that, play how you want to play. Shoot who you wanna shoot. Haters gonna hate.

Edited by Esolu
  • Like 1

Good stuff.

Keep putting them out there and take the non-constructive criticisms with grain of salt. People can be mean.

My only feed back is: The music is a bit loud. Viewers like to hear clear comms. Also, people tend to get frustrated if you don't aim down your sights, because it really is much more accurate. Other than that, play how you want to play. Shoot who you wanna shoot. Haters gonna hate.

I'm not hating at all. When I'm on regular, I hope people shoot at me like he does. Gives me time to turn around and take them out. It's just a pain watching him shoot a guy wasting loads of bullets when he could have just aimed down the sights and wasted maybe 5-10 m4 rounds. :)

Non-constructive critique, maybe, atleast I told him that the white dot isn't actually accurate.

• Like 2

Good stuff.

How was my post not constructive? I gave him critique on his video.. it was unwatchable because of the factors I pointed out.. You may argue that 5-6 guys KOSing a random player is something people want to see.. I'd say those people are probably in the minority. If you're going to be a bandit, or KOS, people at least want to see you fighting 1v2, 1v3, or squad vs squad, or acting in a tactical/strategic manner... Just running through woods and randomly spraying 60 M4 shots at a guy you see without provocation is not very interesting to watch.

• Like 1

How was my post not constructive? I gave him critique on his video.. it was unwatchable because of the factors I pointed out.. You may argue that 5-6 guys KOSing a random player is something people want to see.. I'd say those people are probably in the minority. If you're going to be a bandit, or KOS, people at least want to see you fighting 1v2, 1v3, or squad vs squad, or acting in a tactical/strategic manner... Just running through woods and randomly spraying 60 M4 shots at a guy you see without provocation is not very interesting to watch.

It's not constructive because that's your angry opinion. Constructive feedback actually states qualms without being angry or saying 'Basically you are everything that's wrong with the DayZ community.'. 

I've seen much bigger assholes post their videos on Reddit for the simple fact they can be big assholes. This is mild.

• Like 1

Balota*

You are aware that white little dot isn't where you are actually aiming? Stopped watching your video when I saw you shooting in third person mode á la Gears of War.

I'm aware sometimes I find myself shooting from the hip inexplicably.

Edited by FedExMan

Same.. Annoyingly loud music that masks voicecomms...spraying with M4 in third person... KOSing random guys as they're running without attempting to hold them up or verify whether they are a threat or not..

..Basically, you are everything that's wrong with the DayZ community.

Hell of a lot of fun though

hahahahaha I'm sorry man but how many off you are there and I'm sorry I quit watching after the first cat you came across it took you guys so many shots to hit him. and what like 6 vs.1 I found myself(knowing he was going to die)wanting your guys foe to somehow kill all of you or at least run away(

delusional)  anyway good luck handling the other comments on this vid I'm sure they'll be kind and gentle.

Thanks

Good stuff.

Editing and slapping raw footage is much easier is fine with me. Music makes my videos more entertaining to me at least. You sir have my beans. Thanks for the constructive criticism. if you watch farther in I do use my scope to make a kill when it counted he was a guy who just ran out of luck and I shot from the hip. 

• Like 1

Sandbox game I play how I want. So you're you're saying to put myself at a tactical disadvantage for your approval? This was a 40 pop maxed out server and the guy was running from Balota I'd say thats a death sentence offense in itself.

No. I am saying that watching some kind of player interaction is more entertaining than watching 6 bads spray someone down.

Create a tactical advantage where you can hold someone up. I have no problem with you shooting whoever you want. Just do it with some style.

Hitting each others post trying to score points of each...come on guys grow up and show a little respect..we all know its the internet but really...over a video game?

Hitting each others post trying to score points of each...come on guys grow up and show a little respect..we all know its the internet but really...over a video game?

127 posts in 2 days?

• Like 1

120+ posts in 24 hours. Slow down partner. That's like 5 posts an hour and I'm assuming you slept .. Which realistically makes it more like 7 or 8.

Troll much?

Troll much?

Yes, because whether or not a post his posts are constructive or not should not be taken into account when deciding whether or not he is a troll.

Leave him be.