Sign in to follow this  
SuPaFuNk

Hack Stacks?

So I was playing with a buddy and got glitched out of a window and fell to my death. Upon respawn I met up with another freshie who told me he had a few friends waiting in Kambi and they were trying to stalk and kill some bandits in Elektro with a bambi army.

Long story short we get to Elektro and right away start to hear tons of gunfire. We locate the bandits hideout by the gunfire and then once we got closer, a lot of dead bodies in the street and around the building. They were in the machine shop across from the hospital.

I saw a body with an M4 and decided to try for it. I got the rifle, it had a loaded mag in it. The dead guy also had 2 hacker stacks of m4 ammo. I have never seen this in game or on a vid. I would just like confirmation that this could only occur through hacking.

Here's a screenshot of the ammo stacks.

dTaCfPd.jpg

I honestly think these ammo stacks are a glitch not hack, I could be wrong though. They seem to be popping up more and more.

So I was playing with a buddy and got glitched out of a window and fell to my death. Upon respawn I met up with another freshie who told me he had a few friends waiting in Kambi and they were trying to stalk and kill some bandits in Elektro with a bambi army.

Long story short we get to Elektro and right away start to hear tons of gunfire. We locate the bandits hideout by the gunfire and then once we got closer, a lot of dead bodies in the street and around the building. They were in the machine shop across from the hospital.

I saw a body with an M4 and decided to try for it. I got the rifle, it had a loaded mag in it. The dead guy also had 2 hacker stacks of m4 ammo. I have never seen this in game or on a vid. I would just like confirmation that this could only occur through hacking.

Here's a screenshot of the ammo stacks.

All that ammo and still dead. 

:lol:

All that ammo and still dead. 

:lol:

Not sure if you mean me or the guy I found it on. When I picked it up it was ruined.

Just want to know if these are hacked ammo stacks or is it like the poster above said and just a bug/glitch.

Edited by SuPaFuNk

Not sure if you mean me or the guy I found it on. When I picked it up it was ruined.

Just want to know if these are hacked ammo stacks or is it like the poster above said and just a bug/glitch.

Not you at all, just your pinata.

Seems like a pretty clear cut case of...

ALPHA! :P

Seems like a pretty clear cut case of...

ALPHA! :P

I don't really see how you can say that. I have over 300 hours in the SA. I have never seen or had ANY ammo stacks that big before and neither have any of the guys I play with.

Just not sure how ALPHA explains or rationalizes this. Thanks for the input though.

So I was playing with a buddy and got glitched out of a window and fell to my death. Upon respawn I met up with another freshie who told me he had a few friends waiting in Kambi and they were trying to stalk and kill some bandits in Elektro with a bambi army.Long story short we get to Elektro and right away start to hear tons of gunfire. We locate the bandits hideout by the gunfire and then once we got closer, a lot of dead bodies in the street and around the building. They were in the machine shop across from the hospital.I saw a body with an M4 and decided to try for it. I got the rifle, it had a loaded mag in it. The dead guy also had 2 hacker stacks of m4 ammo. I have never seen this in game or on a vid. I would just like confirmation that this could only occur through hacking.Here's a screenshot of the ammo stacks.dTaCfPd.jpg

I think it's an exploit not a hack I've found so many mags of sks with 30+ rounds best thing to do it hide the body and avoid having them on you

I think it's an exploit not a hack I've found so many mags of sks with 30+ rounds best thing to do it hide the body and avoid having them on you

If it's an exploit I would think the best thing to do would be to get screenshots and make a bug report and notify the Devs.

• Like 1