Sign in to follow this  
goodc420

To the freshie i killed at NE Airstrip

i was doing my thing,looting the airfield in search of extra supplies for my friend who had just died, when i walked into the last building right next to the ATC, i wasnt paying much attention when i was walking up the stairs, to find a freshie standing there, who seemed to be startled upon my arrival, (this was hardcore) i was double gunning two M4s, (one for my friend) and i wasnt intending on killing you, when you raised your fists a few feet away, at which point i immeditaly thought you were going to try the obvious even though i had a helmet on, i stood there, waiting for you to make a move, i said hello in voice, and you didnt answer, at which point i assumed you were either A, telling a friend to come help, or B , begging to god i dont waste you with the m4 in my hand, i didnt think much before i just thought survival of the fittest, im sorry, you are the first player ive killed, but im sure 3/4 of the players on dayz would of wasted you within seconds of seeing you, also you had nothing but a boonie hat, which made me think "this bambi is gonna try and gear up real quick and could pose a threat to me" so again, either say something when a fully geared guy walks up on you in an airfield and/or expect to be KOS'd by bandits lurking there

Aaahhh this thread again.

Each and every day without failure the same thread pops up.

• Like 3

Aaahhh this thread again.

Each and every day without failure the same thread pops up.

Agreed...

You said you had a helmet on, you had nothing to fear from this boonie hat wearing bambi, yet you killed anyways.

Agreed...

You said you had a helmet on, you had nothing to fear from this boonie hat wearing bambi, yet you killed anyways.

lol this post

• Like 1

Yeaaahhhh, kill the survivors and let the Zombies take over the world. That´s the aim if the game :rolleyes:

Not?

If you have to rationalize your kills after they happen then you might want to uninstall this game or you'll spend 90% of your days making new threads.

Freshies have no place in any airfield.

nobody cares who you killed, when you killed them, how you killed them or why you killed them; that goes for everyone else who is thinking of making these types of threads...Nobody cares.

If you want to survive, you kill everyone, including bambi's, cause you get knocked unconscious after a hit.  (personal experience).  Don't help new players, this is survival.

He was simply speechless from your amazing looks... and you shot him dead...

You monster!

He was pretty good looking, I snapped a picture of him at a later date after he killed the Freshie, it's below now.

hillbilly-man.jpeg

yes whine about me rationalizing, i just felt like sharing this rather uninteresting first kill i had.

• Like 1

yes whine about me rationalizing, i just felt like sharing this rather uninteresting first kill i had.

There is nothing wrong with sharing stories, people just don't realize what forums are for. Forums aren't just for stating problems and asking questions, they are also a place to share stories so new people know weather or not to buy the game.

• Like 1

He was pretty good looking, I snapped a picture of him at a later date after he killed the Freshie, it's below now.

hillbilly-man.jpeg

What in the holy name of the God Emperor is THAT?

Well, looks like I am going to have to drink myself to sleep tonight...again.

What in the holy name of the God Emperor is THAT?

Well, looks like I am going to have to drink myself to sleep tonight...again.

It's the devilishly handsome OP.

i was doing my thing,looting the airfield in search of extra supplies for my friend who had just died, when i walked into the last building right next to the ATC, i wasnt paying much attention when i was walking up the stairs, to find a freshie standing there, who seemed to be startled upon my arrival, (this was hardcore) i was double gunning two M4s, (one for my friend) and i wasnt intending on killing you, when you raised your fists a few feet away, at which point i immeditaly thought you were going to try the obvious even though i had a helmet on, i stood there, waiting for you to make a move, i said hello in voice, and you didnt answer, at which point i assumed you were either A, telling a friend to come help, or B , begging to god i dont waste you with the m4 in my hand, i didnt think much before i just thought survival of the fittest, im sorry, you are the first player ive killed, but im sure 3/4 of the players on dayz would of wasted you within seconds of seeing you, also you had nothing but a boonie hat, which made me think "this bambi is gonna try and gear up real quick and could pose a threat to me" so again, either say something when a fully geared guy walks up on you in an airfield and/or expect to be KOS'd by bandits lurking there

Clean kill. He should have started the "Jepus Shrist, I'm friendly yo!" followed by hands in the air voluntarily.

Granted all I require is them to respond and if they don't then to get away from me. Or me running away..