Sign in to follow this  
TrueGiga

KOS Clan called MR. get's Butt Kicked by BOTs

Beast and 50Gigz Go into a Server to test a new Video software so we can Record our Games and find some one els in the server We Speak out... FRIENDLY He says ok... but then shoots and Kills 50Gigs at this Point Beast Take's cover to reload M4 Once Beast has a Clear shot he takes it and Kills the KOS'er The Guy is not done he respawns and this time Brings 2 more of his Clan's Members 50Gigs Make it Back to help Beast only to get shot Trying to Close Door... DAMN DOOR GLITCH! DAMN YOU... The rest of the Video will show BOTs-BEASTMODE in Action Representing for Band of Thugs in a Major Way Hope you enjoy this Footage HOORAH! 

BOTs Group on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BOTs-Dayz Edited by TrueGiga

I dont quite understand the description you have up top. Not trying to offend you, I promise.. could you explain it a little more clearly? i cant tell if you got owned or they did, or if it was hackers using bots or what is going on here I guess mainly because of all the names and clans not being clear.

Maybe I am just mentally handicapped right now, and I would not doubt that one bit.. Im often "slow". So if its just me, ignore and enjoy ;)

• Like 6

The title alone confused the heck out of me.

A KoS Clan, called "Mr. gets Butt kicked" by Bots ?

A Kos Clan called: "Mr. gets Butt kicked by Bots"?

A KoS Clan called "Mr. gets Butt kicked by Bots"? (btw thats an awesome clan name o.O)

But I got it...the KoS Clan is called "Mr" and they got their butts kicked by a clan named BOTs...

• Like 1

our Clan is called BOTs 

So "beast" and "50gigs" are members of a clan called BOTs? And the other guys you ran into were members of another clan called Mr.? And they are a KOS clan? Does that sum it all up.. ? ;) Sorry again, and thanks for clarifying

• Like 1

love this game but when we spawn and just get killed on sight just destroys the game.
we are so glad we came across this group they are the ones that sit on sniper's hill / mountain killing new spawns 

this is revenge for all that have been picked off on the shore!
Hoorah!

• Like 1

in the thumbnail I see a guy using 3rd person to look around a corner

and I already know

this video is gonna be fucking boring

• Like 9

The title alone confused the heck out of me.

A KoS Clan, called "Mr. gets Butt kicked" by Bots ?

A Kos Clan called: "Mr. gets Butt kicked by Bots"?

A KoS Clan called "Mr. gets Butt kicked by Bots"? (btw thats an awesome clan name o.O)

But I got it...the KoS Clan is called "Mr" and they got their butts kicked by a clan named BOTs...

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo :).

Sorry, carry on...

• Like 1

BOTs is also a first person shooter Gaming Group since 2001 but the fact that you can switch and use the 3rd person view and apply it as a tactical tool to get the advantage over the other player should not be used against anyone that plays for the win. Not Knocking you shagohad if you only like first person view that's fine as well.

the fact that you can switch and use the 3rd person view and apply it as a tactical tool to get the advantage over the other player should not be used against anyone that plays for the win

I don't like 3pp but that's a personal preference. Why? Immersion. But if people like it, they should play that way. That's why there are regular and hardcore hives, where you can't switch views.

"a tactical tool"...well....since DayZ (for me) is neither a shooter nor a tactical combat simulator I prefer immersion over tactical tools. But well, if everyone can do it (and everyone can on regular)...meh.

You can't win DayZ. There is no victory condition.

• Like 1

sure it can be tactical.. for the player applying it to the game IMO

in the thumbnail I see a guy using 3rd person to look around a corner

and I already know

this video is gonna be fucking boring

Than don't watch it!? Make your own first person video!

• Like 3

Welp. I didn't mean it that way: Yes, DayZ is tactical and can have tactical combat situations - I just wanted to say that I abstain from a tactical combat tool if a 1st person view is more fun to me, since it makes me "feel" the game more ;)

• Like 1

much respect to those that still play first person view..
as a Rouge spear / Ghost recon player from 2001  i can appreciate that feel and still enjoy it. so i wouldn't be the one to bash it at all...

edit: comment retracted.

Edited by taco86
  • Like 1

lol @ Zombie just Hanging out with BOTs-BeastMode didn't even flinched while all that movement was going on.

Ahh yes, the clan that consistently kicks people out of their server in direct conflict of the server hosting TOS.

hum... wish we did have a server must be some impostor's our clan don't have servers

• Like 1

hum... wish we did have a server must be some impostor's our clan don't have servers

My mistake, I've confused you chaps with the B.O.T. clan.  Will revoke previous butthurterry.

• Like 1

Than don't watch it!? Make your own first person video!

DONT COME HERE AND QUESTION MY SNARKINESS AND NEGETAIVITY PLZ ITS ALL I GOT

My squad is called [KoS] and this was not us.

No friend it's a Clan that likes to KOS and they are called Mr. one of the members in that battle his name is Mr.Aquamarine.

DONT COME HERE AND QUESTION MY SNARKINESS AND NEGETAIVITY PLZ ITS ALL I GOT

Oh... well in that case continue sir!

• Like 1

MR me wha??? :huh:

• Like 1