Golden Child

Sporter & Amphibia S Clip/Mag Spawn Locations?

I currently have both .22 weapons but am struggling to find the clips or magazines or whatever you want to call them. Been to airfields after server resets and after waking up and what not still have no luck. Also have been searching police stations and piano buildings. Send help pls.

Have found both in police stations and camo airfield buildings.

Found a .22 banana mag in some barracks a couple days ago.

DayZ2014-03-2313-15-53-86.jpg

• Like 2

Found a .22 banana mag in some barracks a couple days ago.

Me too.. but I still have no sporter to attach it to :( lol

Me too.. but I still have no sporter to attach it to :( lol

I always find sporter mags when I already have another gun with too much ammo to throw away, or find a sporter and never get a mag.

• Like 2

Police stations, military bases and airstrips.. found lots, the sporter and amphibia is pretty much useless anyhow.. 3 shots to kill 1 zombie, joy to the world!!!

Police stations, military bases and airstrips.. found lots, the sporter and amphibia is pretty much useless anyhow.. 3 shots to kill 1 zombie, joy to the world!!!

Even with a headshot? Max Brooks would be sad if that's the case.

1 headshot is all you need to kill them. But yes, I understand the OPs question. I haven't found mags for the new guns anywhere, except that one amphibia mag I looted off a dead guy (whose death was kinda my fault).

Edited by BadAsh

1 headshot is all you need to kill them. But yes, I understand the OPs question. I haven't found mags for the new guns anywhere, except that one amphibia mag I looted off a dead guy (whose death was kinda my fault).

Oh I know about the mags, it's pretty absurd right now how rare they are. The spawn rates and locations need to be tweaked, but that's why we're in alpha.

I agree pistol magazines, and magazines for the new weapons are outrageously rare. I have been searching for almost 2 weeks now for magazines I happen to be at balota and even after restarts nothing. So far I found a magazine for the CZ75 and sporter, once! All I want to find is a magazine for the M1911!!! Enough Magnum ammo already.

I agree pistol magazines, and magazines for the new weapons are outrageously rare. I have been searching for almost 2 weeks now for magazines I happen to be at balota and even after restarts nothing. So far I found a magazine for the CZ75 and sporter, once! All I want to find is a magazine for the M1911!!! Enough Magnum ammo already.

Found a 1911 mag in a Barracks after 3 days of looting police stations. I also found a CR75 at the same time but no magazine.

It seems the only magazines that spawn in Police stations are M4.

In one of the new updates its a 1 shot to the head to kill a zombie, on players 1-3, if they have head protection like a UN, Ballistic, Motorcycle helmet etc... its about 2-3 shots.

police statons.

jails.

firestations.

military tents.

ATC's.

hangars.

30 round clip was found a lot by me in Tent City/Balota or kamenka.

haven't seen where the 10round mag goes though.  Seen it a few times about.

I always find sporter mags when I already have another gun with too much ammo to throw away, or find a sporter and never get a mag.

Pretty much this.

I wish Sporter was more common, spawned in civilian areas and had chance to spawn with empty magazine.

Magazines also should spawn in civ areas, not in police stations, barracks or military tent.

I basically never use .22LR because before I find it, before I find magazine, I already have SKS, Mosin or Blazer.

Same happens to be with crossbow and bow. I want to use that,but I cant force myself to throw away sks or mosin.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

Yeah mags for those two are rare as are mags for all guns apart from the M4

Sporter doesn't always 1 shot kill military zombies to the head. 

1 shot is enough for the Amphibia, just found one of these. Love it! Reload sound is louder than the shot.