nickv33

Dayz and what it should have been.

Sound to me like he doesn't quite understand the game. Has been killed too many times by a 7yr old then comes here to rant cuz its the games fault

seems legit.

• Like 2

Ya I have tried to interact with player... You know what happens... There's a loud bang and then my head is all over the wall. With the current humanity system for the mod you can decide whether or not to attack a certain player based on their skin.Oh and sorry I did mean less gun spawns not less guns

Please, the humanity system is for scared wussies and exploiters.

I love that tense feeling of making a decision... Talk, shoot, or walk away.

DayZ is a game of scorched earth tactics, no one will be pointing out that they're a murderer.

The whole world will be Russian soon

Madimir Putin being mad wants Crimean babes.

Crimea river. :3

• Like 1

Please, the humanity system is for scared wussies and exploiters.

I love that tense feeling of making a decision... Talk, shoot, or walk away.

DayZ is a game of scorched earth tactics, no one will be pointing out that they're a murderer.

Crimea river. :3

No Puntin intended.

I agree, Not knowing is a blessing feeling in this game.

No Puntin intended.

I agree, Not knowing is a blessing feeling in this game.

All these puns are putin me on edge.

• Like 1

Op is right in that the game shouldn't become too silly, we can't let the roleplayers take over the direction of the game. I don't see many people asking for less guns though, if anything I see lots of threads dedicated to more guns. Unless you mean gun spawns.

the game is designed to be a post apocalyptic ROLEPLAYING mmo, and after that some form of 3rd/1st person shooter the game is not that silly, you see cowboy hats in uk, norway (where i live right now) and i would imagine you find them in many countries, it would certainly suck if the only clothes you found was hero outfit, bandit outfit and freshspawn clothes, clothing was talked about at length in forums within the mod realm and many mods took the leap and started to add clothing due to requests in forums. i like wearing a green cotton girls jacket and 3/4 legth canvas pants whilst wielding axes at never ending zeds spawning on bambies im trying to save, it makes me feel like a real man

More clothes and less gun would make it more realistic, don't you think? Every house has clothes, not every house has a gun, let alone an m4.

May I recommend for you, COD, Arma etc

you sir get the beans, maaany many beans for you.  i personally would be happy if each server had a specific limit of types of gun that can spawn at all, which i think is what dean is going to try to introduce with the server side economy, this would help in reducing cheaers (maybe if guns or equipment start getting duped the cd keys get logged and in a ban wave your cd key is banned as was for cheating in arma 2 version) make dem cheaters pay :D also having a set economy of items means you know you wont end up in a spot where every fucker has a sniper rifle and no one will move cos they duped all the food and drink and ammo they need to camp in elektro...

Sound to me like he doesn't quite understand the game. Has been killed too many times by a 7yr old then comes here to rant cuz its the games fault

seems legit.

Great another person who doesn't understand how to read. I'm not ranting about being killed by little kids. I'm fucking ranting about the game turning into pink cowboy hat wielding 7 year olds playing a tdm in cherno. Well I'm sorry for wanting to run into someone of the correct age to play an M rated game and swap ammo or even if he is unfriendly have a firefight, than run into an all pink wearing gay cowboy seven year old who wants my can of Pepsi.

'Great another person who doesn't understand how to read. I'm not ranting about being killed by little kids. I'm fucking ranting about the game turning into pink cowboy hat wielding 7 year olds playing a tdm in cherno. Well I'm sorry for wanting to run into someone of the correct age to play an M rated game and swap ammo or even if he is unfriendly have a firefight, than run into an all pink wearing gay cowboy seven year old who wants my can of Pepsi.

As I said before, world is a cruel place with cruel people on its surface. People kill for less than a can of pepsi in reality while there are no zombies around. It makes sense they need even less than that to kill someone in a video game.

You don't have to apologize for that you wanted to interact. You just should change the way to do it. I am really friendly guy and all but if someone ran into my face then I would think there is something wrong with him - maybe I wouldn't shot him dead on the very same spot but definitely keep my aim on him.

After all, this is survival game and unnecessary courageous actions won't help you with that. You either adapt to live with it or just die. It works in life as well.

Edited by SGT. Kalme

Great another person who doesn't understand how to read. I'm not ranting about being killed by little kids. I'm fucking ranting about the game turning into pink cowboy hat wielding 7 year olds playing a tdm in cherno. Well I'm sorry for wanting to run into someone of the correct age to play an M rated game and swap ammo or even if he is unfriendly have a firefight, than run into an all pink wearing gay cowboy seven year old who wants my can of Pepsi.

if thats how a pink hat welding 7yr old wants to play then that's up to him. As for a 7yrold playing a m rated game that is his parents fault for not actually knowing what he is doing. Only thing you can control is how YOU play the game. Which happens to be the whole basis of the game.... Crazy, right?

• Like 1

The world will be better of, vodka for everyone
  • Like 1

Hello all, I am sorry if this offends you but dayz has become something wrong. Too many technicalities and process that it just ends up being no fun. What I was hoping it would be was a graphically updated version of the mod. The free-to-dress characters take away from the game. The clothes no longer indicated whether you are a hero or a bandit. Blood bagging is just horrific in SA unlike the mod and most other processes are. Loot spawn is fine for its current stage (alpha) but loot itself is getting goofy. Payday masks, rotten bananas, and cowboy hats in Russia?Focus on the core meaning of the game and then add in the little things suc as a new hat or a shirt. People on the forums want to change the game too much and the devs are listening. Threads are continuously asking for less guns and more cowboy hats and trench coats.

Listening to the community is a good thing it means other people like it, just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong but i agree on the paydaymasks and cowboy hats they can stay but there loot chance need to lower allot

Yeah obama is coming to the netherlands (my county) im just waiting till russia gonna attack it.

Yeah obama is coming to the netherlands (my county) im just waiting till russia gonna attack it.

Cant tell if sarcastic or not

Cant tell if sarcastic or not

Sarcastic, but i agree with you russia might screw up but then everyone is gonna be fucked. as einstein quoted: ''I don't know which weapons there gonna use in WW3 but WW4 is going to be fought with stones and sticks''' in other words a war might get us back to the prehistoric times.

Didnt obama say rest of european countries are in danger from russia? What was he basing that on? When was the last time russia invaded a country without a reason, as opposed to USA.

If russia was to go to full scale war with usa, it wont be long before we get dayz apocalypse minus zombies and rotten fruit

• Like 1

Didnt obama say rest of european countries are in danger from russia? What was he basing that on? When was the last time russia invaded a country without a reason, as opposed to USA.

If russia was to go to full scale war with usa, it wont be long before we get dayz apocalypse minus zombies and rotten fruit

That is a good question. Hmmm... I think it is not really about invading countries (I doubt US had actually planned to invade any of the countries that they deployed to) but showing off the force and finding the boundaries. Right now, no weighting sanctions have been applied to Russia for that Crimean crap which only means to them that the road is open to do whatever they want. They don't start a full-scale war but take small countries over which big nations don't want to start a war.

I think me, or you, are unable to understand the real situation or what is going on behind the curtains. Even speculating would be too much, especially in DayZ Suggestion sub-forum topic.

That is a good question. Hmmm... I think it is not really about invading countries (I doubt US had actually planned to invade any of the countries that they deployed to) but showing off the force and finding the boundaries. Right now, no weighting sanctions have been applied to Russia for that Crimean crap which only means to them that the road is open to do whatever they want. They don't start a full-scale war but take small countries over which big nations don't want to start a war.

I think me, or you, are unable to understand the real situation or what is going on behind the curtains. Even speculating would be too much, especially in DayZ Suggestion sub-forum topic.

Agree with you, we, general public have no clue what goes on behind closed doors. We can only judge by news we receive, and depending on what country we live in, thats the news we receive. Should russia be allowed to take crimea away from ukraine i dont think so, however laws created by USA and nato allowed kosovo to be seperated from serbia, therefore what russia is doing is perfectly legal.
  • Like 1

To get this thread back on course, it would be awesome to integrate land control, communities etc. i know we were told this game will be controlled by players but i think we need some help from devs to start places we can trade and such.

We have also discussed npc's, so maybe make ammo so fricken rare that we will need to trade food and such for ammo. Also make zombies such a threat that wasting a bullet on a player unnecessarily could mean a difference between life and death

the game is designed to be a post apocalyptic ROLEPLAYING mmo, Nope, actually it was designed to be a realistic post-apocalyptic survival game, try again and after that some form of 3rd/1st person shooter the game is not that silly, you see cowboy hats in uk, norway (where i live right now) Places which have nothing to do with a poor farming ex-Soviet community and i would imagine you find them in many countries, such as what? Ethiopia or India too, then? You "imagine"? [citation needed] it would certainly suck if the only clothes you found was hero outfit, bandit outfit and freshspawn clothes, clothing was talked about at length in forums within the mod realm and many mods took the leap and started to add clothing due to requests in forums. i like wearing a green cotton girls jacket and 3/4 legth canvas pants whilst wielding axes at never ending zeds spawning on bambies im trying to save, it makes me feel like a real man Nobody was complaining about normal clothing can you actually read

To get this thread back on course, it would be awesome to integrate land control, communities etc. i know we were told this game will be controlled by players but i think we need some help from devs to start places we can trade and such.

We have also discussed npc's, so maybe make ammo so fricken rare that we will need to trade food and such for ammo. Also make zombies such a threat that wasting a bullet on a player unnecessarily could mean a difference between life and death

We don't need help from devs to make magical player-interact-no-kill areas. That takes a large African bushknife right to the testicles of realism. Here I am, in say a movie like Zombieland, when suddenly BAM! 80 zombies are running at me! What do I do? Why, obviously run inside the magic safe-zone!

Also the point of the game is survival. If you have no-combat areas then you get players just camping there to survive unordinately long amounts of time. The way servers work in this game might be similar to an MMO but it is NOT AN MMO. 

We don't need help from devs to make magical player-interact-no-kill areas. That takes a large African bushknife right to the testicles of realism. Here I am, in say a movie like Zombieland, when suddenly BAM! 80 zombies are running at me! What do I do? Why, obviously run inside the magic safe-zone!

Also the point of the game is survival. If you have no-combat areas then you get players just camping there to survive unordinately long amounts of time. The way servers work in this game might be similar to an MMO but it is NOT AN MMO.

Never said a safe zone, but an area that could be barricaded and guarded by players, causing players to interact rather than just shoot. Place to go do a chore and get paid in bullets. An area where players can come and feel like a part of a community. It can be a safe zone but only made safe by players.

Well I've been playing the SA since early release was available on steam and I've had a nice encounter less than ten times. On the mod I've had about 2000 good encounters since it was released. You're right I should've been more careful, but the fact that there was a seven year old killing fresh spawns on sight is just awful.

I think you fail to see the big picture, right now or atleast pre 43. It was (and still is) pretty easy to get geared up and kill others indiscriminatly. When loot tables become more saturated, the health system is more developed, and zombie numbers are increased the game will change. Some people will always look to chaos, and is an exciting part of the game, but when they need what you have or may call a horde on themselves they will have to find new ways to bring you down or die trying.

Never said a safe zone, but an area that could be barricaded and guarded by players, causing players to interact rather than just shoot. Place to go do a chore and get paid in bullets. An area where players can come and feel like a part of a community. It can be a safe zone but only made safe by players.

You said "help from devs", implying something had to be created that players can't. You were saying "I know players are meant to do X, but blah blah help from devs" and I made the logical assumption it was something players couldn't make themselves.

...but the fact that there was a seven year old killing fresh spawns on sight is just awful.

welcome to the apocalypse.

• Like 1