LaughingJack (DayZ)

It has happened...

They should fix when zombies hit you and you wear vest, you should not bleed. Also, they made zombies faster, but they are so buggy when they are running, i wish they can fix that eventually. It would be cool to see slow and fast walkers. Right now every zombie in the game is fast+ when it hits you no matter what armor you wear you start bleeding >:( . I am not complaining, its just my opinion. :blush:

Also, I have noticed that 3-4 hits could break your legs!

While you are right that this is a bug that the majority of the community (including me ;)) wants to be gone asap, we may have to live with it for some time.

Look at my signature, read it and think about it for a minute.

Yes, this bug (and some others) are annoying, and they will be fixed sooner or later -  but they are not the main focus of the devs (no bug is, unless it's really gamebreaking), because developing of the core mechanics is it in the Alpha, but I'm sure if they have the resources they will focus on bugs also in the Alpha :)

This is amusing except all indications given are that the highest voted issues will be the most likely to be worked on. Of all the issues, this is the 4th highest on the "community's" priority list. I think there's concern that this can't/won't be addressed. I've played too many games with clipping issues unaddressed, the current zed state makes this bubble up to priority 1 imo. Addressing this would be received akin to Victor Cruz doing the salsa dance in the Super Bowl for a NY Giants fan, I beleive every survivor would be dancing in the streets, KOS risk or not! My concern and other concerns with folks I've talked with is that this can't be effectively addressed. As a paid player that's a big concern.

Ah, i understand that concern and where you come from, because it's so typical for arma-games...but well, as usual i may be concerned, but i still hope/think that it will be resolved :)