Sign in to follow this  
Daz3kPvP

.42 New Weapons: Good or Bad?

Hey everyone! I recently picked up some of the new weapons in patch .42. I really enjoy playing with them, because each weapon has its own strategy and tactics on how to effectively use them. My favorite so far is the Amphibia S because of its silent capabilities of taking out the dead and the occasional annoying server hopper. The same goes for the .22 Sporter. 

So my question to the community is:  What's your thoughts on the latest weapons?

Its good since its civilian weapons, Everyone doesn't have to fight at the airports and military bases all the time now.

The bad thing is that all of the weapons sucks, but hey! We got to have those to ;)

If you've managed to kill someone with the ruger(sporter) 22 then il give you a medal...

My friends and i shoot each other with them for shit and giggles and its only made me bleed once...

Were you lucky enough to find a mag for amphibia? Because I've spent several hours and didn't found even one.

Were you lucky enough to find a mag for amphibia? Because I've spent several hours and didn't found even one.

I've found one, last life then i died.

But i have currently found a M1911 mag... so yeah :D

Oh and also, Pistol supressors wont go on the M1911, but they do go on the CZ75

i have found the amphibia but as i can only load 1 bullet at a time its useless haha, also found a 1911 with the mags so thats pritty good.

Currently looking for a .22 sporter rifle as i think thatr would be quite fun to use against zombies. 

I've found one, last life then i died.

But i have currently found a M1911 mag... so yeah :D

Oh and also, Pistol supressors wont go on the M1911, but they do go on the CZ75

That's as it should be. The CZ has a threaded barrel, the 1911 doesn't, so it doesn't accept suppressors.

I think any new civilian weapons are good. Now if we could get somewhat realistic ballistics to go with them...

Weird term.. "civilian weapon". If we go by what civilians can own then we're talking some serious hardware

Weird term.. "civilian weapon". If we go by what civilians can own then we're talking some serious hardware

No.

Edit;

Farming hoe is pretty strong, just as strong as a splitting axe. As for new guns, haven't tried any out  yet, though I've found both of the .22s before.

Edited by Amias Free

No.

Wow, such a constructive well explained response. Keep at it. Scared of pvp are we

• Like 2

Wow, such a constructive well explained response. Keep at it. Scared of pvp are we

Nope.

Nope.

Yet you feel the need to react as any of the other CoD children. I rest my case.

• Like 2

So where does the new mags spawn? Found some at bodies, but not much else. Think I found a sporter30mag in a jail, and more fnxmags in jail than ever... So jail/fire/police the places to check?

So where does the new mags spawn? Found some at bodies, but not much else. Think I found a sporter30mag in a jail, and more fnxmags in jail than ever... So jail/fire/police the places to check?

If anyone has the answer for this I would like to know as well. I found a banana mag for the sporter, but nothing for the new 9mm, 1911, or .22 pistol. 

Mags drop from where the gun's drop. They're just really rare. I've found tons of the .22 rifle ones and 9mm mags in firestations and the new police stations, but not one for the amphibia yet.

• Like 2

Mags drop from where the gun's drop. They're just really rare. I've found tons of the .22 rifle ones and 9mm mags in firestations and the new police stations, but not one for the amphibia yet.

Thanks!

Stop complaining...you guys wanted more guns. Now you have more guns..you just forgot to ask for the magazines. :lol:

Stop complaining...you guys wanted more guns. Now you have more guns..you just forgot to ask for the magazines. :lol:

Hey I'm not complaining, I had a fun 1v1 fight with another guy and we both only had sporters without mags. Took forever and went through a full stack of ammo but he eventually died.

I noticed the ricochets seemed to be erratic. 

Yet you feel the need to react as any of the other CoD children. I rest my case.

You rest no case.

He just does not want to react to your childish remarks.

cod children, care to explain what that means ???

Makes you sound like a child

• Like 3

You rest no case.

He just does not want to react to your childish remarks.

cod children, care to explain what that means ???

Makes you sound like a child

The kind that thinks they can decide exactly what direction a game should take without feeling to further elaborate. But you could have figured that one out if you had even bothered reading.

Damage values have to be reworked on the .22 sporter and amphibian but I like both of them.

Also the fact that I can carry like 500rnds will be a bonus when the weight system is finally integrated

Also the fact that I can carry like 500rnds will be a bonus when the weight system is finally integrated

Did they mention anything already? I wonder how the forum would react..."how dare they weigh us down in this game, not only do we get wet and humped by zeds now"...

.22 and and practically any type of shotgun would be my way to go...12 gauge is just too versatile to be ignored when you need a easy to use tool to do multiple things. I had a buddy laughing when i took a Saiga with buckshot instead of the DMR in wasteland...then we met two other players approaching us in a car from the opposite direction...they didn't really have a chance at 25m. Of course the .22 and shotgun are no guns you want to be caught carrying in an open field...

Edited by Enforcer

The kind that thinks they can decide exactly what direction a game should take without feeling to further elaborate. But you could have figured that one out if you had even bothered reading.

So i could have figured out from your pathetic and unrelated statement that COD kid means a person who thinks they know what direction to take a particular game and they do not elaborate on what they say.

???????????

Seriously that statement makes no sense and neither do you.

• Like 3

If anyone has the answer for this I would like to know as well. I found a banana mag for the sporter, but nothing for the new 9mm, 1911, or .22 pistol. 

Mostly military jail buildings. Wherever FNX mags spawn is where those mags spawn :D

Honestly I was just saying 'no' at your ridiculous civilian weapons comment. Just because you can get some military grade stuff with special licenses in the US or whereever doesn't mean that the rest of the world considers those 'civilian weapons'. 

• Like 1