Moffan

Good Job!

Good job making the zombies spawn on people! several times now ive seen zombies spawn next to me, and even when bandaging ive had zombies spawn behind me just to hit me while im bandaging. This is just DUMB. Please fix it, not enough that zombies make you bleed on 1 hit, they spawn ON you, and it's impossible to sneak past them.

all of this would be ok, if u fixed them going in the walls....

• Like 1

Redundant thread of redundancy is redundant.

Search function bro, search function.

• Like 2

Redundant thread of redundancy is redundant.

Search function bro, search function.

The search function has been abit iffy of latey. Not been working that well!

• Like 2

The search function has been abit iffy of latey. Not been working that well!

Fair enough.

In light of that, I'll rephrase my post slightly.

OP, this topic has been discussed to death, and I'm positive the devs are aware.

• Like 2

Fair enough.

OP, this topic has been discussed to death, and I'm positive the devs are aware.

Hey man its a gaming forum, this person wants to vent/discuss this issue in the game. Dont be a downer. :)

• Like 1

Hey man its a gaming forum, this person wants to vent/discuss this issue in the game. Dont be a downer. :)

Or he's just pissed he came across a can opener that's ruined.

• Like 2

Fair enough.

Aware.  But do they care?  How do you know they want to spawn them differently?  They said the collision issues will eventually be fixed but did they ever say the will spawn differently?    I am really worried they will stay with the lazy way zombies spawn.    Its going to take a shitload of work and talent to implement a spawning that looks real.   Will they hire the right resources?

Fair enough.

Stop spamming

Zombie spawning being removed was one of the reason I bought stand alone.

They promised this would not happen, they said all of the zombies in the server spawned when the server was restarted allowing you to wipe out zombies from a town and take it over now they added this crap again.

Stand alone is slowly but surely getting worse.

I mean for gods sake the mod was in better shape by this time .

Zombie spawning being removed was one of the reason I bought stand alone.

They promised this would not happen, they said all of the zombies in the server spawned when the server was restarted allowing you to wipe out zombies from a town and take it over now they added this crap again.

Stand alone is slowly but surely getting worse.

I mean for gods sake the mod was in better shape by this time .

wow, just wow...

Good job making the zombies spawn on people! several times now ive seen zombies spawn next to me, and even when bandaging ive had zombies spawn behind me just to hit me while im bandaging. This is just DUMB. Please fix it, not enough that zombies make you bleed on 1 hit, they spawn ON you, and it's impossible to sneak past them.

all of this would be ok, if u fixed them going in the walls....

Stop sucking.

Honestly, everyone is aware of these so-called "Issues". I think that the zombie glitches are very easy to deal with right now, and adds a somewhat sense of realism. The only thing I really want fixed is the glitched falls. Today I was going to cover my buddy with my Mosin while he looted Kamyshovo, and I suddenly fell into the middle of a rock on the side of the mountain, got launched all the way to the rails, and died. I was pissed because I had that character for more than a week. My buddy picked up the stuff, but holy shit was I pissed.

• Like 1

Im going to close this as it started as a bit of a rant and has degenerated.

Feel free to discuss things but make it constructive.

LoK