Chawktah

Where the game is going

Jokes apart though, one or two gag items might be fine, but they shouldn't overdo it. We already got tac-bacon, westernized beans and payday masks ^^, too much would indeed be harmful.  Immersion oftenly comes from details...

I still think OP is making too big of a drama out of it, but there still is a point though...

And beans, hidden faces, Nota-cola, Pipsi, and Spite. It's getting to the point where it's too much.

Oh god, they added canned bacon in an update, what in the actual fuck. This, this is just too much... This game is all over, it's just going to go downhill from now... Soon they'll add bacon that isn't canned, and after that they may add bacon hats and that's when the entire game just combust and vanishes from existence.

I understand your concern, this must not happen!

Unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

• Like 1

I was hoping for canned cars or canned helos. Hell, even a bike in a can would do.

• Like 1

Uhm, we'll see in further development.

If they limit some items into some spawn zones, having them won't be bad.

Military bases? Western items are fine.

Houses? eastern food and western food, but not canned bacon or similar.

Remember, they might just be testing new items...one day maybe we'll see again the beloved Zluta.

It doesn't seem to end... I can see it now, the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro being added into the game.. You get 20mpg, and have a 15mph advantage over other cars...

for me day clown mask from payday 2 coming to chernarus I start to worry what is the plan they having :|

is sometime looking like they don't have clear vision of finish game

tactical bacon is same like clown mask is some joke for maybe 10 guys who understand but when this items increase this maybe have real effect on future ambience of game :huh:

is post apocalypse world or internet humour theme park?

me too I prefer less giggle for the devs and more fear for the player ;)

come join us on breaking point ;)  eu21 .

When was DayZ supposed to be humorous?

Why are things like tactical bacon being added at all, as opposed to more reasonable things like the canned peaches?

because tactical bacon has a 10 year shelf life, canned peaches do not.

Wow people can really complain about anything.

Yeah, how dare we complain that the game was completely broken and unplayable with all the disconnects for thousands of people on the 3 continents that Dayz is played on.  (Europe, Australia, North America).

I guess at least now they know using experimental to test patches is completely useless.

Please do not make non-constructive rant topics.