Sign in to follow this  
Lithril

Zombies FIGHTING UNFAIR

So since this last patch on stable, we all know that zombies spawn inside buildings, and throughout town etc...but whats worse the timer on logging into a server has a timer if we recently logged OUT of one...but during this moment, we apparently have spawned in entity wise so that other players or zombies(in this case) can basically rape us before we have a chance to fight back, regardless of where we are. We need some form of invulnerability during this damn timer, preventing us from attacking AND from getting status effects/dmg until desync and timer is GONE...

WARNING: stay the HELL away from this patch, zombies can no-clip through obstacles and KEEP coming at you!

Log out somewhere safe?

Really is as easy as this..

Also, I have still never seen a zombie spawn inside a building. You are being way over-dramatic about the Zombies.

Ive been randomly disconnected a couple times since this patch...so I dont have control where I am when it happens and if my character is sitting there for 30 seconds, who knows what could happen.

Edited by GpB311

So since this last patch on stable, we all know that zombies spawn inside buildings, and throughout town etc...but whats worse the timer on logging into a server has a timer if we recently logged OUT of one...but during this moment, we apparently have spawned in entity wise so that other players or zombies(in this case) can basically rape us before we have a chance to fight back, regardless of where we are. We need some form of invulnerability during this damn timer, preventing us from attacking AND from getting status effects/dmg until desync and timer is GONE...

WARNING: stay the HELL away from this patch, zombies can no-clip through obstacles and KEEP coming at you!

Dont fucking camp in CITIES PERIOD its that simple. Once they fix zombies they will be able to climb steps more frequently and everything so STAY AWAY FROM THE DAMN CITIES WHEN YOU LOG OUT.

I dont know how much more sense i have to cram in your head.

• Like 1

I really dont know why exiting from game isnt here like in mode. Click on exit game isnt possible for 30 seconds after a combat (shoots near character of zombie near). I hate that 30sec when im in windows and my character is still in a game its stupid. 

• Like 1

If I got one cent for every thread about 'New update broke my gaming experience!' I'd be a slightly richer man.

Yep, it's an issue, yep, it's being looked into, apparently they've fixed some of it on experimental. Hope you can sleep in peace.

There are certain towns with no zeds... but stay the hell away, they're mine all mine. 

Also. Second floors of houses are a safe place to log in in my experience. Safe from zeds anyway if you absolutely must log out in a zombie/player area.

Edited by Amias Free

I think this will get fixed  when the hotfix 0.43 is out.

The trick for surviving and not bleed each time a zombie attacks you is easy.

Eat till healthy state and press X before you attack. So they dont hit your chest and you do not blood each time.

I think the Zombies are not strong enough. So the survival part is getting more important and maybe to kill on sight isnt that often anymore.

Edited by dodoman

Ive been randomly disconnected a couple times since this patch...so I dont have control where I am when it happens and if my character is sitting there for 30 seconds, who knows what could happen.

This is how I died, well, dunno what happened, but I was in the woods "session lost" then I spawned back on the beach. :-)

Tough times, but it's alpha. This is by the way, thanks to all the whiners, whining for the patch, here you got it, an unstable patch. Hope you have learned your lesson.

Just so you know... while you have a queue timer, your character is NOT in the server.

I have as wel, in fact I have only managed to join servers for a minute before being kicked off from lost sessions. But that is hardly the zombies fault.

Just so you know... while you have a queue timer, your character is NOT in the server.

It is however on the server for 30 seconds when logging off (this apparently includes being kicked or losing connection for various technical reasons).

When it says "please wait" your character is in the server. My friend tried to log in three times while waiting at "please wait" - I saw 3 of his characters sitting beside each other.

Also, I have still never seen a zombie spawn inside a building. You are being way over-dramatic about the Zombies.

I am a victim of this...

I logged out in the building with .35 and logged back in under .42 and I could hear a zomb but didn't know where he was. Opened a door and he smacked the shit out of me.

Edited by BMAF

I am a victim of this...

I logged out in the building with .35 and logged back in under .42 and I could hear a zomb but didn't know where he was. Opened a door and he smacked the shit out of me.

The zombie could have been aggro'd in the building by another player.

The zombie could have been aggro'd in the building by another player.

Maybe... but walls mean nothing to them so why wouldn't he just ghost through the door to eat me? IDK

I don't think it should load your character inside of the server until the whole server is finished loading, no black screen logging in, no frustrating deaths in this situation.

Edited by M0RG0TH

It is however on the server for 30 seconds when logging off (this apparently includes being kicked or losing connection for various technical reasons).

Not the queue timer.

When it says "please wait" your character is in the server. My friend tried to log in three times while waiting at "please wait" - I saw 3 of his characters sitting beside each other.

Again, not the queue timer.

What I said was in reference to what I underlined in the OP below.

I did, opened the door in a military building, and scared the shit out of me, there was two of them in there, both facing away from me, so I just closed the door. Then like a noob ran past them on the outside and they walked through the wall chasing me, although it was an easy kill, they still managed to bleed me. It would have been nice if they solved this bug, and added heaps more zombies.

no, they DO spawn in buildings, read the patch notes...you really are an idiot ;3

besides the fact that we do log out somewhere safe, if we do die by any means and respawn, we get overrun by zombies that bleed all the time now?