Sign in to follow this  
joevella.ns@gmail.com

Anti-bandit squad

I'd love to have a Squad of people that their sole purpose is to track down bandits and kill those no skilled cod 12 year olds slowly. The people that just play this game to be a killer are idiots thata by what this game is about they're just assholes and need to be taught a lesson. This isn't cod or bf.

Not all bandits are "no-skilled cod 12 year olds"... Let people play how they want to play, even if they just want to go around killing people. Good luck with your Anti-Bandit squad.

Well, I will go along with you for a few seconds now. So they ruin the game for other people... Ok... but why do they have to be "COD" assholes. Why can't they just be assholes?

First of all, why are you in the bandit area talking about how bandits are assholes? Secondly, I've played this since 1.3 and i for one felt that after a while it gets boring to run around and be the good samaritan all the time and that zombies would be your only enemy. Does that make me a no skilled 12 year old cod kiddie? Having bandits and that whole fight in the game is what makes most of the great stories in the game.

Actually, I think his idea is a GREAT one although I don't agree at all with his insults. It fits perfectly with an apocalypse setting; vigilante lawmen! Hell, sounds like a movie and is basically the premise for the Brotherhood of Steel. Get your PvP fix AND be good Samaritans at the same time. Frontier justice, baby! Post-Apocalypse Paladins, hah.

If you want an ANTI bandit team, go to the survivors sub forum, your not going to get any people who want to kill bandits in the bandit forum are you? I mean, obviously bandits want to kill others but, we just kill anybody really.

Yeah, prolly wanna post this in the survivor forums.

You know, bandits probably kill more bandits than non-bandits already. So technically the most anti-bandit players are bandits themselves.... !

I hope this guy is just trolling everyone...

They have to be. I want to believe that no one can be this stupid.

I love feeding on delicious tears of survivors who think coop PvE is the only way to play this game. ;)

grow thicker skin you herbivores. or gather in herds like all grass chewing cattle does. at least some of you will survive that way.

I love feeding on delicious tears of survivors who think coop PvE is the only way to play this game. ;)

grow thicker skin you herbivores. or gather in herds like all grass chewing cattle does. at least some of you will survive that way.

+1 I lol'd. Op: U troll well brah.

The evil bandits are killing me , I Think its time to run through the woods and not run over the airfield / airstrips ,

Maybe that will be a solution?

I'd love to have a Squad of people that their sole purpose is to track down bandits and kill those no skilled cod 12 year olds slowly. The people that just play this game to be a killer are idiots thata by what this game is about they're just assholes and need to be taught a lesson. This isn't cod or bf.

You mad brah? :D