EvilTigerAce

Post your character! :D

I hope someone shoots you.

The best times in Dayz are when you have barly anything to lose and you go on a killing rampage.

• Like 4

The best times in Dayz are when you have barly anything to lose and you go on a killing rampage.

I'm friendly!

I actually have this M4 from someone else..

I killed him..

He server-hopped in a building where I was (police station berezino) and I shot him with my Mosin.

heh, spoken like someone who can't see past "I need to go kill someone". there's a shit load more to do than just killing other people. - I've never been on a killing rampage and I'm geared up like Godzilla.

Edited by Elle

I would shoot you if I saw you, gas masks scare me :<

The best times in Dayz are when you have everything to lose and you go on a killing rampage.

Fixed for ya.

I would post my character, but I crashed outside elektro and now I'm a fresh spawn :l

Twas wearing full black gear, with a lovely kitted out m4 with MP handguard/stock, red dot sight, bipod and surpressor, all pristine, 3 40rnd mags and 3 30rng mags, ammo box filled with 5.56 and shotgun shells, with my lovely sawn-off, 3 protector cases filled with food and tactical bacon... I'll miss that char

Edited by Xenithon
  • Like 2

Nice :) one tip though, use tinypic then just copy the IMG-Code for forum och discussionsforum

• Like 1

Nice :) one tip though, use tinypic then just copy the IMG-Code for forum och discussionsforum

I can't seem to show screenshots (without link to it), it says 'extension not allowed', I tried jpeg, bmp, png, etc...

There's already a huge thread about this...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154165-post-your-gear-so-far/?hl=%2Bpost+%2Byour+%2Bgear+%2Bso+%2Bfar

Anyway...

I have 6 characters on different hives. Vilayer, Gameservers, Experimental US regular, hardcore, EU regular/hardcore, UK regular/hardcore  but this is my favorite "setup". Hero skin lookalike from the DAYZ mod. On Vilayer, alive since January 23rd.

6zoh1y.jpg

f59fer.jpg

jkivyu.jpg

I'm carrying multiple Walkie-Talkies for our role-play with my close friends. I've been around almost the entire map with this guy.

• Like 3

Crapola. Logged in to take a pic of my current char, took two steps and finally found a freakin' pressvest!

N7UteHZ.jpg

Here's what I looked like before:

du14xsm.jpg

the vest  is in badly damaged condition, while the assault vest is pristine, is it worth the trade off still? It'd be nice to be able to take a few hits, or did they patch assault vests so they are kind of bullet proof too? If you know don't hesitate to respond, I'm hovering over the area where I dropped my old assault vest still xP

Edit: my third hardcore char I was able to survive the first 30 mins with, been playing on it since I bought the game a few weeks ago. No player kills on it, though I've exchanged fire a few times with other survivors that have attacked me first.

Edit2:... why does everyone else' text in your health badges look so small? Or rather, why does mine look so big.?

Edited by Amias Free
  • Like 1

I'm friendly!

I actually have this M4 from someone else..

I killed him..

He server-hopped in a building where I was (police station berezino) and I shot him with my Mosin.

Being friendly only gets you so far.

The real fun of this game is F--king over people who have a shit load of gear and are terified of death. I dont even care about the gear, ive heard dudes scream like little girls when i turn the corner and shoot. ;)

• Like 1

heh, spoken like someone who can't see past "I need to go kill someone". there's a shit load more to do than just killing other people. - I've never been on a killing rampage and I'm geared up like Godzilla.

Well, it is a first person shooter. There are no quests, objectives, or rewards for killing, or not killing.

Game with guns + people who are scared of loosing their stuff + me (The asshole) = Steady amount of shenanigans.

Keeps me entertained, and i hope to see you ingame ;)

The real fun of this game is F--king over people who have a shit load of gear and are terified of death. I dont even care about the gear, ive heard dudes scream like little girls when i turn the corner and shoot. ;)

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. I'm geared and I'll stay geared because of people like you. You think I'll risk myself scrounging around for petty loot where PKers stay around? Nah, I'll be up north, grabbing all I can just before and after server reset and watching the horizon for any other mother fornicator that dares step into my lands.

Do you even deranged mountain man bro?

Edited by Amias Free
  • Like 4

Thanks for keeping me on my toes. I'm geared and I'll stay geared because of people like you. You think I'll risk myself scrounging around for petty loot where PKers stay around? Nah, I'll be up north, grabbing all I can just before and after server reset and watching the horizon for any other mother fornicator that dares step into my lands.

Ive killed plenty of people to know how to use my gun pretty dam well.

Considering you stay out of the fights and hide in the woods,The real question is, can you use yours?

Only one way to find out ;)

Ive killed plenty of people to know how to use my gun pretty dam well.

Considering you stay out of the fights and hide in the woods,The real question is, can you use yours?

Only one way to find out ;)

I don't need to know how to shoot because I stay out of fights. But I do, spent the past few hours practicing actually, sniping from a hilltop the furthest possible distances and third person handguning on the new zeds. Of course, I'd probably still panic if I saw another player, but that's why I walk with a sawed off up when I breach doors and hallways, and always watch my back. Do you? ;P

I don't need to know how to shoot because I stay out of fights. But I do, spent the past few hours practicing actually, sniping from a hilltop the furthest possible distances and third person handguning on the new zeds. Of course, I'd probably still panic if I saw another player, but that's why I walk with a sawed off up when I breach doors and hallways, and always watch my back. Do you? ;P

Panic is the exact reason i got killed the first 20 or so times. Once you do not fear getting killed, that is when you win firefights. And why the hell would you need to watch your back in the wilderness? Worse comes to worse, a zombie runs up behind you and you kill it.

I spend 75% my time in elektro and the SW airfield. thats where you actually have to watch your back, because if you dont, someone else will lol.

7CWsI.jpg

This was my most successful DayZ character, think I stayed alive for a week or more perhaps.

7CP7J.jpg

Aaaand, this is me now. Trying to find some new clothes in the new update, 10 minutes at a time until session lost. :)

• Like 2

Edit2:... why does everyone else' text in your health badges look so small? Or rather, why does mine look so big.?

It was my default options. I checked the options and you can change the size of test. Tried a few settings, and this is the one I like most.

• Like 1

For you it's the real fun, and it's ok, but for others it might not be. Some like to troll others with music in direct chat and fist fighting everyone, others try to encounter players to help them, everyone have different tastes, sometimes similar. To each his own!  B) 

Since it's a multiplayer sandbox game, the more the merrier!

I know military look but after 115 hours of play I only killed one other player...because he was aiming at me when I offered to travel together...

282kdap.jpg
<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript">
</script>

Well, it is a first person shooter. There are no quests, objectives, or rewards for killing, or not killing.

Game with guns + people who are scared of loosing their stuff + me (The asshole) = Steady amount of shenanigans.

Keeps me entertained, and i hope to see you ingame ;)

odds are very very high you will never see me ingame - odds are pretty good I will see you however. be thankful I don't just shoot everything that moves. as the old sayin goes to avoid KOS don't be seen.

and in the spirit of the thread...rhihp2.jpg

and...   25gfn9s.jpg

edit: I forgot to mention that is the same character with a clothing change after almost a month and a half

Edited by Elle

Crapola. Logged in to take a pic of my current char, took two steps and finally found a freakin' pressvest!

N7UteHZ.jpg

Here's what I looked like before:

du14xsm.jpg

the vest  is in badly damaged condition, while the assault vest is pristine, is it worth the trade off still? It'd be nice to be able to take a few hits, or did they patch assault vests so they are kind of bullet proof too? If you know don't hesitate to respond, I'm hovering over the area where I dropped my old assault vest still xP

Edit: my third hardcore char I was able to survive the first 30 mins with, been playing on it since I bought the game a few weeks ago. No player kills on it, though I've exchanged fire a few times with other survivors that have attacked me first.

Dude! I have exact the same clothing on regular! TTsKO pants + jacket, rocket aviators, some kind of ttsko boonie hat... But without assault vest

Edited by EvilTigerAce
  • Like 1