hijacker1987

Someone can tell me why is that funny?

Hi there,

Long story short, 2 d*ckheads were on 1 of the HC servers 40/40, usually plp fight 'n die in electro, it just happened to me and my friend, nothing unusal, once up, once down.

But....

we died, and spawned separetly in different loc.s made the usual run towards electro.

What was strange already is everywhere on the road between Solnicij and Kamisovo were batteries, flashlights, I mean on every meters.

Suddenly a guy came out from one of the bushes, and another from a bit farer tree.

I said Hi, act, and did everything friendly, they asked where am I going, I told them, I was Bambi, no worries :D

They says if i want it they come with me, I says ok, np, they'r free to come.

So next they offered me a gun what was strange, but I thought, ok, might be they'r good fellas like us, don't mess with whom aren't messing.

Next they thought I didn't see one of 'em shot me in my back when the other was pointing near the road there is the ammo, than they acted like someone hit on us.

I am ain't stupid, and than the guy who was talking came to me, well I was bleed out almost, and starts to punch me, and telling me how stupid I am.

I asked why? If I run away they'll shoot me Bambi or not, so I played with them, but than they got my friend with almost the same sh*t, just I warned him on TS.

So they tied him up, shoot in the leg, then ran off.

Naturally there were no zombies around, so he started to crawl to my direction to my new Bambi, and I killed him.

Why is this funny at all? If someone has no friends, than just start to hop on servers, and pray for something for even might be hours... that's disgusting from my point of view.

I know there are different plp, with different thinking, but these plp are the sickest bast*rds without any humor, or fantasy.

That's my opinion... What's yours?

• Like 1

That kind of behavior can be expected from the children that were raised on games like CoD and Battlefield.  Kids with no sense of permanence, you know? They just want to mess with people, die, re-gear, repeat.  It's gross. This is supposed to be a survival game. I mean, obviously you have to use your noodle and consider that Electro or the other hot zones are just death-traps. There's not even going to be any loot there- all the beans were already eaten by kids who're already dead.  PvP isn't necessarily a bad thing, though- it's what keeps people on edge and makes your heart race when you hear footsteps in a building where you're hiding.  It's just bad when every person on a server has a KoS mentality.  Personally, I'd prefer to be force-drunk bleach and released.   That's the fun kind of PvP because you have the possibility to bounce back.  

• Like 6

It's not really funny (your description of them is spot on), but it's a part of the game.  The lesson here is don't follow the roads, especially on the coast, and especially when you see discarded gear around.  It either came off of people they already killed or they put it there to make you stop.  

• Like 3

Lets face it, any encounter in DayZ is worth it, whether it be a good or bad experience. When nothing happens, that's when the game is tedious, unless you are one of those people who like to be alone. 

Next time you most likely wont do what you did to experience the same mistake, therefore you are learning how to survive in this hell, making you a more seasoned survivor.

• Like 4

And yet DayZ continues to add features that promote griefing and trolling like this, pretty soon it will just become a circlejerk of this kind of stuff and die off, people get bored of this kind of stuff eventually. Maybe it seems funny the first few times you see or hear of it, but after 200 hours of gameplay I can say it's really not entertaining anymore, it's dick-ish and the only purpose of it existing is to grief and troll.

Edited by dvsilverwing
  • Like 1

When you see something out of place, especially on the coast highway, it is time to head for the hills and woods. Better yet don't use the coast roads when at all possible, unless you like being a target for greifers.

One thing about DayZ players, no matter their play style, you have to adapt to every situation. I've played serious, I've played jokingly, I've role played even outside of the zombie apocalypse genre. I've met people who play friendly, insanity, torturers, KoSers, creepers, etc... And I've played as all of those too. A new life, a new adventure is how I look at it.

Sometimes I really get into it, emotional and engaged, sometimes it's just a game. But every time it's worth it. For the experience, the entertainment value.  Enjoy it for what it's worth. 

After spending data sneaking around and getting geared only to have it taken away in the blink of an eye, I've learned to appreciate all of it, it I wouldn't play.

Not that anyone cares what I think, but sometimes, all you gotta do is shift your perception and look at it a little differently. And ifrme posting this can do that, then bonus.

• Like 1

Its just the problem of modern society OP, such people shouldnt be allowed to breed.

• Like 2

I will not tell you that it is a game and you should not play so seriously. The main problem is that this kind of people is fully aware of it being a game and that there are no real consequences. Those people would not live long in a real environment like the game. If you want to take the fun from them, do as they do. After not so long, they will get bored. That is how they are. So far, an eye for an eye.

Point is when you watch a comedy it might be funny for you but it´s stupid for somebody else. You simply cannot judge what is funny and what is not because everybody will decide it for themselves. I think it is very funny that you are coming here and whining about these two guys. For me funny for you not so, right?

Welcome to the world of people acting how they really want to act.

• Like 2

That kind of behavior can be expected from the children that were raised on games like CoD and Battlefield.  Kids with no sense of permanence, you know? They just want to mess with people, die, re-gear, repeat.  It's gross. This is supposed to be a survival game. I mean, obviously you have to use your noodle and consider that Electro or the other hot zones are just death-traps. There's not even going to be any loot there- all the beans were already eaten by kids who're already dead.  PvP isn't necessarily a bad thing, though- it's what keeps people on edge and makes your heart race when you hear footsteps in a building where you're hiding.  It's just bad when every person on a server has a KoS mentality.  Personally, I'd prefer to be force-drunk bleach and released.   That's the fun kind of PvP because you have the possibility to bounce back.  

I play BF for relieving stress from this game although I agree with you for the most part

• Like 3

Just further lesson you need to learn when someone points a weapon at you while you are unarmed:

1.) run like hell

2.) better to die trying to escape than being hogtied and tortured

I never stop and talk to random, armed players. Why would I?

• Like 2

Just further lesson you need to learn when someone points a weapon at you while you are unarmed:

1.) run like hell

2.) better to die trying to escape than being hogtied and tortured

I never stop and talk to random, armed players. Why would I?

Cause you can persuade them with your hooters? :)

Edited by Xenology

Cause you can persuade them with your hooters? :)

So long as he doesn't speak. His profile says he's male.

NO! NO! JUST NO! STOP SAYING THAT EVERY BANDIT IS FROM COD OR BATTLEFIELD

Because they are not, trust me your average COD or Battlefield player would get so bored that they wouldn't play for hours on end, hell some people I knew hated Battlefield just because on the PS3 version they played on they had to walk 2 minutes to find someone. But yes this is meant to be a survival game, so what is wrong with people wanting to be the hunters? They add to the survival element as it teaches people not to go running alone the coast and expect not to die!

• Like 1

NO! NO! JUST NO! STOP SAYING THAT EVERY BANDIT IS FROM COD OR BATTLEFIELD

Because they are not, trust me your average COD or Battlefield player would get so bored that they wouldn't play for hours on end, hell some people I knew hated Battlefield just because on the PS3 version they played on they had to walk 2 minutes to find someone. But yes this is meant to be a survival game, so what is wrong with people wanting to be the hunters? They add to the survival element as it teaches people not to go running alone the coast and expect not to die!

Is that what you tell yourself whenever you or someone you know shoots somebody without giving them a chance? "They should know better?" "We're teaching them?" You can teach someone a lesson without violence.   Now then, as for the CoD/Battlefield influence, I only bring it up because the ONLY objective to that game (and any other game involving weaponry it seems like) is to kill your opponent.  Players have been brainwashed into thinking that destruction is the only way to play a game like this.  Build your arsenal. Destroy theirs.  Right?

This game is meant to be a survival simulator. I'm not saying that PvP shouldn't have its place.  I'm saying that DayZ shouldn't be an outright goddamned deathmatch.  When loot-hopping countermeasures, hunting, less-than-lethal weaponry, vehicles, and sensible zombie mechanics get worked into the final product we're going to see a lot more teamwork and a little less of this KoS mentality.  

• Like 2