Sign in to follow this  
Ten24-SweepNClear

Killing Bandits for fun

...and by bandit you mean (i know i mean) any other player you encounter.

+1

Yep, with no humanity system and no way to tell friendly from bandit..........going out to kill "bandits" really means "going out to kill anyone we see".

Welcome to the Deathmatch Permadeath KOS Standalone........lol

Back story that my friend got killed in the school. These guys admitted they were bandits, but wanted to care for her which was weird and they handcuffed her and beat her.  We were south on the coast trying to get to her after another bandit attack in Elektro.  I don't kill indiscriminately, but I do shoot bandits without prejudice.  They were lured out and killed righteously. 

Didn't you watch the video? 

+1

Yep, with no humanity system and no way to tell friendly from bandit..........going out to kill "bandits" really means "going out to kill anyone we see".

Welcome to the Deathmatch Permadeath KOS Standalone........lol

It shouldn't take a genius to see what the video entails especially with the depth of explaining my intent from the moment I got killed for being friendly. 

Presumably, one would think, that before you start killing "bandits" you make sure they are bandits first. That would mean stalking them until they kill innocents.

• Like 1

A bunch of 12 year old dying 3 times each and killing people in their own group to take out 1 or 2 guys ... wow thanks for posting that ....

Presumably, one would think, that before you start killing "bandits" you make sure they are bandits first. That would mean stalking them until they kill innocents.

They were bandits and my teammates found out the hard way.  End of story. 

A bunch of 12 year old dying 3 times each and killing people in their own group to take out 1 or 2 guys ... wow thanks for posting that ....

There's a technique involved that's apparently above your understanding. 

There's a technique involved that's apparently above your understanding. 

Being terrible at video games? Yeah you're right i'll never understand that.

Come on guys, lay off the poor dude, he was just trying to show off some DayZ footage, there isn't much left that isn't setup :(

Edited by Tumbleweed707
  • Like 1

jesus, your tactis are bad and you should feel bad, man.

you stand on the open with your weapon undrawn most of the time, WTF is wrong with you?

They were bandits and my teammates found out the hard way.  End of story. 

I never said they weren't, I was just replying to others on how to make sure to know they're bandits. Your method, getting shot by them, whilst it does certainly give away for sure who is a bandit, I prefer my method ;)

I play with a group of 3-4 other players. We regularly cuff, beat, poison and/or shoot other players we meet for our own amusement. Some of the guys I play with occasionally feel bad about what we do, but I always manage to console them and talk them into another round of making someone else’s life hell. We pit new players against each other with melee weapons for food rewards, which can often be sprayed with disinfectant. Leg breakings, burlap sacks over heads, all the old reliables. Such fun. Overall we're one of those horrible, cruel gangs of twisted bandits that you guys are discussing hunting and killing.  

The point I’m trying to make is that the post-apocalyptic world of scavenging for survival needs villains like myself and my rabble of skum. DayZ is just an amazing game as it possesses all the mechanics that enables us to do what we do. I hope that as the game develops consideration is made for bandit leaders like myself further expanding the range of villainous actions we can get away with. I'll strive to keep giving you guy’s reasons to hunt down people like myself. Next time I’m breaking someone’s legs, sticking a burlap sack over their head, I think of all of you.

I play with a group of 3-4 other players. We regularly cuff, beat, poison and/or shoot other players we meet for our own amusement. Some of the guys I play with occasionally feel bad about what we do, but I always manage to console them and talk them into another round of making someone else’s life hell. We pit new players against each other with melee weapons for food rewards, which can often be sprayed with disinfectant. Leg breakings, burlap sacks over heads, all the old reliables. Such fun. Overall we're one of those horrible, cruel gangs of twisted bandits that you guys are discussing hunting and killing.  

The point I’m trying to make is that the post-apocalyptic world of scavenging for survival needs villains like myself and my rabble of skum. DayZ is just an amazing game as it possesses all the mechanics that enables us to do what we do. I hope that as the game develops consideration is made for bandit leaders like myself further expanding the range of villainous actions we can get away with. I'll strive to keep giving you guy’s reasons to hunt down people like myself. Next time I’m breaking someone’s legs, sticking a burlap sack over their head, I think of all of you.

FINALLY. A true bandit, not one of those pussy 10 year olds whom just shoot and then book it!

You sir, you are the type of Bandtis we need more of!

A worthy avesary, I truly hope one day, both our gangs meet... It would be the battle of the ages! Check kamy, we lockdown there, solin, and sometime Elektro or Berenzino...

Why is this crap in general?

Isn't there a sub for people to show off their lame videos?

Feel free to Filer search "AXIS"

We run rampant on our bambis, killing them for fun.

Please, I beg you, come and stop us.

Feel free to Filer search "AXIS"

We run rampant on our bambis, killing them for fun.

Please, I beg you, come and stop us.

Sounds like a plan...

so you're a bandit bandit? A bandit that bandits bandits who bandit normal players? Which I guess in this case are bandits as well, because you probably kill on sight and claim the people you banditly bandited as bandits?

So you're a banditing bandit that bandits bandits who bandit normal players, who are also bandits themselves.

So.. you're a banditing bandit that bandits bandits who bandit bandits.

Bandit is now a weird word after reading it so many times.

Also: Kill on Sight people aren't bandits. They're just socially awkward people who'd rather kill someone than risk actual human interaction.

Real bandits hold people up and take their crap.

Edited by mullraugh

Also: Kill on Sight people aren't bandits. They're just socially awkward people who'd rather kill someone than risk actual human interaction.

Real bandits hold people up and take their crap.

^this. People get way madder if you rob them first and let them think you're gonna let them live then shoot them in the back after you tell them to run.