chickensoupxl

Anybody having Saline bag issues?

When the update pushed trough, the Saline bags stopped working

Even the new ones.

I love the new update, it's great and it works as a charm here in Europe.

Would love to know if somebody else has the issue.

* Crafted them fresh

* Tested it without IV bag ( Didnt work ofcourse ) 

* Older Saline Bags ( already before the update 

* Finderskeepers Saline Bags.

Anybody else this issue? If so it would be a bummer after being hit or shot that they don't work and they cant patch you up with that :/

Regards,

ChickensoupXl

Firstly they only give 500 blood so healing is much better, secondly i dont get what you mean in the issue, u say finders keepers whats the issue in that?

Firstly they only give 500 blood so healing is much better, secondly i dont get what you mean in the issue, u say finders keepers whats the issue in that?

Yeah, but if you get knocked out, Saline gets you back up ( Atleast with me, the squad i play with carries around the 2 Saline a person get eachother back up and to heal faster ) 

Regarding the finderskeepers, I mean that those are the options that i have tried, like that you find one and see if it works, and not.

• Like 1

So are you saying its an issue you cant use on yourself or you others cant use ones you give to them or you cant give others saline or what?

So are you saying its an issue you cant use on yourself or you others cant use ones you give to them or you cant give others saline or what?

We can't give it to each other, you never could use it on yourself. 

When we use it ( try it atleast ) it says nothing left, even with the crafted versions ( Like 5 sec ago crafted ) nothing happens.

Yeah, this also happens with handcuffs, looks like they might of broke something whn they fixed the same bug in burlap sacks

• Like 1

Yeah, this also happens with handcuffs, looks like they might of broke something whn they fixed the same bug in burlap sacks

Yeah indeed, too bad that all those things that they fixed, bring along new errors like the handcuffs and the Saline bags..

If true, then this is quite worrying, nothing works as good as the saline transfusion when it comes to unconscious.

If true, then this is quite worrying, nothing works as good as the saline transfusion when it comes to unconscious.

Yeah we've tried it.. Doesn't work.

Hi,

thanks for bringing this up. We'll check what's going on there.

• Like 2

Had the same issue with a full pre-patch blood bag. Not sure if post patch ones will do the same.

Bloodbags too? Damn how are we going to survive a gunfight if no Saline or bloodbags work :P. @Accolyte no problem :)

It is easy to survive a firefight without saline or blood. Shoot them before they shoot you in your face.

If all else fails, plan B.

Run like fuck.

• Like 1

I was having this issue on experimental yesterday.. haven't tried it on Stable yet.

Everytime I try to use a saline bag, I receive this message ( There is nothing left) so i cant apply it to anyone or them to me, tried 5 so far and no luck....

Edited by Rochadp87

It is easy to survive a firefight without saline or blood. Shoot them before they shoot you in your face.

If all else fails, plan B.

Run like fuck.

we did this yesterday at the nwaf 

worked like a charm.

Consider this bug exterminated. We have internally fixed this issue. It will be patched in the next game update.

• Like 1

Consider this bug exterminated. We have internally fixed this issue. It will be patched in the next game update.

Sweet, so i don't have to run around like a jackass finding foodcans to make myself healthy again. Thanks!

bit of a necro, but, i'm no medical expert but I think a player should be completely hydrated after receiving a Saline bag! which isn't the case at the mo. Just saying.

can you die from starvation if you're being fed by saline only?

You should be able to considering saline is just salt water- there are no nutrients onboard.