Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Ehm, this is official forum

And? The question was where is the changelist, it's been discussed to death in this thread already and the link gives the answer. Really don't see what the issue with that is.

can you do the same with your FOV settings visible?

I can try to find another scene where moving horizontally will change between visible / invisible. With FOV seetings visible, you are talking about going to the menu, right? Not some console thing...

I am yet to find a magazine in 0.43, 0.42 however the gun and mag worked

Yea I remember having an Amphibia S + mag in the preveious build and it worked properly, so it looks like a bug to me.

I have reported it on the bug tracker: http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=10416 will do some more investigation later on, like giving the gun to my buddy to see if it's the same for him.

Edited by Sleezy

That glimmer pf hope when you think "server maintenance, hopefully theres a an update coming" and wish that the devs surprise you with a start of the month present.

That glimmer pf hope when you think "server maintenance, hopefully theres a an update coming" and wish that the devs surprise you with a start of the month present.

if there's an update coming, it will be some small tweaks, otherwise *in my logic* they would post it on either twitter/tumblr or create a new topic saying update+update log.

but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they come up with.. I hope they fix the hunting/cooking soon so I can play again ;) then atleast I'll have something useful to do instead of wandering around svetlojarsk gathering bags of rice and cans of cola

anyone know what the 195.9mb update was for experimental

Hunting, cooking, base building, barricading, base building, vehicles, zmbies completely fixed, all bugs exterminated, all hackers killed, just the usual.

• Like 1

Hunting, cooking, base building, barricading, base building, vehicles, zmbies completely fixed, all bugs exterminated, all hackers killed, just the usual.

I was hoping it was going to be sharks with laser beams on their heads.... I am sooo disappointed. 

Ohhhh i nearly forgot, theres unicorn pets and the world is 8 bit

Edited by spartan54820

omg... I cant wait to go to candy mountain with charlie

Im living true to my member title

And wats this about loot spawn fix?

Good night guys

Edited by spartan54820

YAY!!!

Lootspawnfix:

Car/Militarytents/log cabin/etc.pp.

Edited by Guest

New Ex-biuld without servers, ahah nice! :lol:

3-4 is not enough, I think.

Edited by Indigitally

193.111.141.102:2338  DayZ DE 0-4 (Experimental/Testing) - Accelerated Time Test

193.111.141.102:2326  DayZ DE 0-3 (Experimental/Testing) - Accelerated Time Test

193.111.141.102:2314  DayZ DE 0-2 (Experimental/Testing) - Accelerated Time Test

193.111.141.102:2302  DayZ DE 0-1 (Experimental/Testing) - Accelerated Time Test

Those 4 are online.

when we going to get 1 good update , like with mouse fix/physics/zeds fix/persistent container anything that would bring me back to game. Since december its all BS to me, still no reasons to play =| Rocket said game might be fully released at begining of next year, with this tempo i dont se it coming out of alpha till 2016

• Like 1

when we going to get 1 good update , like with mouse fix/physics/zeds fix/persistent container anything that would bring me back to game. Since december its all BS to me, still no reasons to play =| Rocket said game might be fully released at begining of next year, with this tempo i dont se it coming out of alpha till 2016

maybe you should have a sandwich. perhaps one with yummy mustard. mmmmmmm yum

Maybe you should of bought the game if you wanna be an alpha tester not an alpha player

Maybe you should of bought the game if you wanna be an alpha tester not an alpha player

Can i even post my very real concerns about game progress or im gonna get instantly dismissed with "its alpha" type of comments?