Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Can you log into DayZ? Does the game open? It's stable. :)

Why do people want to blame some one so much things happen in life that require some one to take blame I can assure you this is not one of them.

Experimental updating on steam.

What about the stable ?

What about the stable ?

I doubt the hotfix will be moved to stable till it's confirmed to indeed fix the issue. 

What about the stable ?

I'd be happy if they tested it on a few experimentals first for a few hours, before they take all stable servers down...

I'd be happy if they tested it on a few experimentals first for a few hours, before they take all stable servers down...

Yes, makes sense. The problem about that is :  in few hours they will be gone for the weekend ... So no stable at least until monday

Yes, makes sense. The problem about that is :  in few hours they will be gone for the weekend ... So no stable at least until monday

Well we'll just have to wait and see. Better to make sure the hotfix fixes things (and doesn't introduce new bugs) before pushing to stable.

If it doesn't make it to stable today, just play experimental.

Edited by solodude23

Now, I love the new update. Still had a problem clipping through a wall in a building in Elektro, breaking my legs, having only melee weapons and getting slashed by zombies, but hey, it's early access alpha, so, I get it.

Now one thing many of us probably want: could you just implement simple bicycles? Please! Nothing fancy, doesn't have to be repairable and can easily break. Just put them at the Bambi Coast and into cities and make them a quite common item!

The logic behind it: we can get around faster and find bugs more quickly. I get that cars are supposed to be more detailed but less complicated to interact compared to the DayZ Mod. Sure enough and well, but bicycles would really make this alpha fun! I read over and over that people come here - and even make the effort to post - and only say "not enough new stuff, I'm out, see you in a month or so" and with the current bugs like falling out of buildings through the wall, it can be quite frustrating. I lost a fully upgraded M4 with pristine everything: flashlight, suppressor (yea, I know, didn't work yet), 60mag, scope, because I dropped it under a tree and I could not pick it back up. Then, all my gear was lost when I clipped and fell. I don't alter textures - not that this would matter....

Now, all these short frustrations are not that annoying because they are part of getting this game fixed to beta and gold. The frustrating part is that you have to run by foot for excruciating hours to get geared again. Please, stop this. Give us bikes. May they be buggy, may they break the moment you run into a zombie, even a bunny. I don't care. Just give us bikes!

Edited by Thoringer
  • Like 1

Is it just me that can't see any servers? (except Dev 123)

Not just you, don't think any are up yet. There hasn't been any mention of the update or servers yet from hicks. Hopefully we'll get some info soon.

Not just you, don't think any are up yet. There hasn't been any mention of the update or servers yet from hicks. Hopefully we'll get some info soon.

Cheers.

When does the hotfix come for fixing the unhuman desync and laggs?

Edited by Krasiv

"Source of crippling lag and desync issues appears to have been found. We are preparing a hotfix for test now. Will report soon"

"Will this fix the session lost problem that alot of people are experiening with the servers?"

"yes"

https://twitter.com/Rocket2guns/statuses/446986332272074752

Apparently it was the tears of all the whiners getting into the servers, mops have been applied to the Exp server rooms first and will be moving to the Stable Branch after several days of Exp drying out to make sure. :D

• Like 2

To each his own... Btw, how is that Zombie Survival game -Rust- doing anyway? Oh wait, there's no zombies any more...nor survival :)

Well, at least there's choice, so have fun playing with naked running weenies

Dayz has competition though, 7 days to die updates weekly, hearing smoother sailing for them too, their building system is running well and even changed the format (square to triangle), their tunneling, mining, boarding up houses, the zombies move in random hordes, but they are sounding like they are going for the "cheesy" mutation route (huge mistake),  dayz sa has them on the "look", combat (kinda, still horrific melee but shooting and PvP is heart pounding), gritty realism, and big sandbox, im routing for dayz deeply i really am . The dead linger also is in very early alpha stages, but, another competitor coming up. The war z well..... lol @ that fraud. 

How hard would it be to make the bandana wearable on your face in a cowboy fashion? That would go good with a helmet.

LOoooooooooooooooooooove IIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! . With cowboy hat, red check shirt and blue jeans, armed only with a magnum. :D 

LOoooooooooooooooooooove IIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! . With cowboy hat, red check shirt and blue jeans, armed only with a magnum. :D

"deploy" the hood first. :P

• Like 1

Well seeing as the the DEVs are going by EU time zone, I think it's safe to say we're not getting the hotfix today (stable branch) as it's now well after 17:30 and the DEVs will more than likely be sitting at home eating dinner. Can't wait for Monday lol.

Edited by RagedDrew

Well seeing as the the DEVs are going by EU time zone, I think it's safe to say we're not getting the hotfix today (stable branch) as it's now well after 17:30 and the DEVs will more than likely be sitting at home eating dinner. Can't wait for Monday lol.

If you remove few countries, in Europe people doesn't usually eat dinner before 19.30 - 20.00.

I wished they couldve just rolled back game to the previous version until they hotfixed it.

• Like 1

If you remove few countries, in Europe people doesn't usually eat dinner before 19.30 - 20.00.

Doesn't remove the fact that they finish work at 17:30

Little laggy hope to see cooking soon in experimental.