Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Whoops? What happened? When I played 0.42.116.181 yesterday night as experimental, it was performing really good. No lags - really smooth.

The same build on non-experimental servers feels like the complete opposite. I got kicked several times by BE or got stuck in the wait-screen. Opening and eating canned food is really a pain since there is an delay of almost 15 seconds. :huh:

• Like 1

Fully geared on a week survived character - drank coke, died. GG. Not playing 'till next patch.

Whoops? What happened? When I played 0.42.116.181 yesterday night as experimental, it was performing really good. No lags - really smooth.

The same build on non-experimental servers feels like the complete opposite. I got kicked several times by BE or got stuck in the wait-screen. Opening and eating canned food is really a pain since there is an delay of almost 15 seconds. :huh:

Experimental was the same way last night for me. Something is wrong with their BattleEye/Master servers I  think. I don't know why they wouldn't have fixed this BEFORE bringing all these new problems to Stable. Seems counter-intuitive.

That's why I think the patch should have stayed in exp for a while more.

Devs are aware of it, hotfix tonight at exp

oh thats good!

Mmm, tactical bacon :P

You've outdone yourselves, I never felt more understood ^^ :beans:

Fully geared on a week survived character - drank coke, died. GG. Not playing 'till next patch.

Heart atack.  It's a feature.

Also, what's a wooden ash stick? And is it there? Or is it like the meats and not there?

Its for crafting a spear I think, not sure on that. Kitchen knife and duct tape are the other components. Cheggit out!

Something is wrong with their BattleEye/Master servers I  think. I don't know why they wouldn't have fixed this BEFORE bringing all these new problems to Stable. Seems counter-intuitive.

Because thats how the DayZ Devs roll... Never release an update without major issues.

First of all, most of the servers I try to join shows only the "waiting for host" message. If I actually do manage to join, soon the game starts to lag so I can't open a single door, except with 30 second delay. This game is unplayable now. 

Hotfix right now? I got a 76.9MB update.

Hotfix right now? I got a 76.9MB update.

Same, downloading.

Experimental was the same way last night for me. Something is wrong with their BattleEye/Master servers I  think. I don't know why they wouldn't have fixed this BEFORE bringing all these new problems to Stable. Seems counter-intuitive.

Mr. Fancy Pants wanted to go to bed  :lol:

Heart atack.  It's a feature.

Unless the heart attack broke my leg within seconds of drinking first and then instantly killed me - It wasn't a Heart attack. 

And if Heart attacks are THAT random, I'm going back to the mod. Because A. That's bullshit. and B. That's Bullshit.

• Like 1

• Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture

How could you?

I think we got a strange one her trying to convince others there a girl, I for one have found the fatal flaw in your claim, I will leave it for the others to see, besides that the update is amazing nothing but praise, but what would bring on a heart attack? will I get one from running or is it not implemented yet?

And now call me what you want - You all know what I mean.

um...irrelevant dipshit comes to mind...please piss off

i hope the dayZ dev team, removes the Spawning timer.... 

Right now, it is the 3rd time i have to wait for 240 seconds, because when i try to join i server, some abusive admin just kicks me on join... and then i get that "respawn timer" everytime after.... this is really the most redicilous thing i have ever seen.... Works fine in theory, i guess... not so well in real, specially taking into consideration the new patch, where i guess all the admins are loot horny. and want the servers for them selfs.

apologize for that last one...the page count is just flying in this thread

i hope the dayZ dev team, removes the Spawning timer.... 

Right now, it is the 3rd time i have to wait for 240 seconds, because when i try to join i server, some abusive admin just kicks me on join... and then i get that "respawn timer" everytime after.... this is really the most redicilous thing i have ever seen.... Works fine in theory, i guess... not so well in real, specially taking into consideration the new patch, where i guess all the admins are loot horny. and want the servers for them selfs.

Put some servers in your favorites. Thats what I do and I never have problems getting kicked.

• Like 2

Way to many people joining exp servers right now, they only opened two.

• Like 1

Put some servers in your favorites. Thats what I do and I never have problems getting kicked.

It is the servers on my favorite list i joined :(

Guess since the new patch went live, the admins just have an enormous bonor for the new loot i guess.

but still sucks sitting and waiting because of the respawn timer all the time :(

The BE master server has nothing to do with BI, DayZ or any of the servers, when it comes to this issue.

This is ussually the result of the BE master server going down for either maintenance, updates or ban wave and it has been like this for ever :)

So dont blame BE issues, like this, on BI.

They have no control over it, and i can promise you theres a reason the BE master server is down.