Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Only if you wear those glasses the red shirt guy had.

the local 7/11 should sell them lol

What time is it in Sidney?

12:46am

yeah, but all the daylight we have been saving gets given back this sunday at 3 am :-(

Not the daylight noooooooo

we are like seasonal hoarders lol.

I wanna go to bed so i have time for experimental b4 school but i can leave these forums

I wanna go to bed so i have time for experimental b4 school but i can leave these forums

Can or can't? :D 

I can only check tomorrow unfortunately but yesterday i logged back in the same server where i had this problem and everything worked fine. And i did not change any setting whatsoever so that would suggest its not settings-related. I can still check my settings tomorrow tho.

current state with me - zooming - agog there, zooming out, agog gone. I'm at a loss, it just changes randomly, so you checking your settings will not really help here. I really think it has to do with how close it is to your face like hiding in a bush and looking out through leaves that are really close. Curiously it becomes visible though when getting closer to you face (aiming through the agog) now.

I was not able to reproduce the turning horizontal visible/invisible situation yet concerning the request for FOV menu settings there...don't really have an idea how to continue at my end here productively.

One last thing though: I'm playing hardcore, is first person view the only time this happens with you?

Edited by bautschi

Ok guys, I really enjoy testing dayz but can you please fix restart / respawn timer on Experimental server?
I mean, Im not dumb, I headed north to find some loot (not epic shiet, not stuff to survive) and there is defenetely none.

I would really continue testing but it's kind of annoying to play on a full pop server without any loot even in cities I never explored before ...

FIX IT, repatching now.

lotta items in and around waggons now - pew pew

Pic so i know which wagon you mean? Or jaybe description?

10_2005Gterwagen1.jpg

Well there are no zombies on experimental from what i can tell.  Guess i'll try again in a few weeks or when there is some comprehensible info regarding patches.

Wouldn't it be easier to have topic where you can chat about experimental patch? Just place where you can share your feelings about the current version. Feels kinda silly to post here but anyway...

• no infected/zombies
  • loot spawns almost every building now
  • car loot spawns are back
  • mouse feels different... something done there?
  • very smooth gameplay and no desync (only 3 servers up tho)

Not a new thing. But damn the game area looks nice. Nort-East corner, North-West... a postcard stuff.

• Like 1

One last thing though: I'm playing hardcore, is first person view the only time this happens with you?

Nope, i was on 3pp

healthy/healing seems bugged, won't work anymore.

healthy/healing seems bugged, won't work anymore.

On today's experimental patch?  It's working for me, although I didn't pay attention to how long it took to see if it was longer than normal.  I was too busy scrounging for food.  On a 40/40 server with all fresh spawns, the locusts clean everything up really quick.  It's like the Lord of the Flies in there  ;)

take my post back men, I really enjoyed 30 minutes on roof top with 5 people listening to MOP and Cypress Hill while gettin brown in the sun.
Was a pleasure to be with you guys, AAAANTE UP!

Edited by youngbuck

On today's experimental patch?  It's working for me, although I didn't pay attention to how long it took to see if it was longer than normal.  I was too busy scrounging for food.  On a 40/40 server with all fresh spawns, the locusts clean everything up really quick.  It's like the Lord of the Flies in there  ;)

Yes, todays experimental 0.44-branch. After spawning, within 10 minutes i was highlighted green hydrated and energized and even after 2hours trollin around chernarus i didn't gained healing/healthy, whilst bright green hydrated/energized.

pretty strange.

Yes, todays experimental 0.44-branch. After spawning, within 10 minutes i was highlighted green hydrated and energized and even after 2hours trollin around chernarus i didn't gained healing/healthy, whilst bright green hydrated/energized.

pretty strange.

Did you ever get hit?  There's a bug where you won't see the healthy status until you've been injured and had to heal first.  With no zombies around, it's hard to get that first injury.