Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

however (22LR+suppressor) :

hehe I love it, love it love it love it. XD

That suppressed 22 is about as loud as the one in game. All you hear is the action click.

ahhhhh, I know, I know, it is unfinished product...but the battles between me and one zed are not fair fights...knocked a zed to the ground twice with a baseball bat, he gets up and hits me twice within 3 minutes I bleed out and die and start all over again...I mean I plugged his butt twice in the head...and I AM DEAD!!!  bull crap...in the walking dead the zed is dead...in world war z the zed is dead..in every other zombie movie the zed is dead...the map is beautiful, loot was lacking on a map that only had 4 players...no axes through 3 farms and an 2 industrial complexes, and the scythe is useless..one shotgun, no ammo through 3 towns..of course I was constantly on the run...balance, balance, balance...I hate having to work for a long, long time to get loot...anyways...my rant is over...later peeps...you dirty zed loving czechs....

stew

ahhhhh, I know, I know, it is unfinished product...but the battles between me and one zed are not fair fights...knocked a zed to the ground twice with a baseball bat, he gets up and hits me twice within 3 minutes I bleed out and die and start all over again...I mean I plugged his butt twice in the head...and I AM DEAD!!!  bull crap...in the walking dead the zed is dead...in world war z the zed is dead..in every other zombie movie the zed is dead...the map is beautiful, loot was lacking on a map that only had 4 players...no axes through 3 farms and an 2 industrial complexes, and the scythe is useless..one shotgun, no ammo through 3 towns..of course I was constantly on the run...balance, balance, balance...I hate having to work for a long, long time to get loot...anyways...my rant is over...later peeps...you dirty zed loving czechs....

stew

maybe 3 times would have been the charm.

• Like 1

Guns do not break legs. Buildings break legs...

bla bla

This was not fall damage, this was me standing still looting, in the center of a room, and all of the sudden the screen goes white tint for a moment and leg broken. No bleeding, still healthy, pants ruined.

These are 2 different issues. Your first statement, is not true. You can indeed shoot someone in the leg, and break his/her leg with one shot.

As for standing somewhere, and your legs all of a sudden getting broken, that is a bug and already reported on feedback ( I've had it happen to me as well, at NWAF in a police station )

until there's a fix for this fail patch, why are there no servers with .37? at least that was highly playable. c'mon peeps, it's almost weekend..at least if forest alpha would be released :(

Edited by kapnobatai

until there's a fix for this fail patch, why are there no servers with .37? at least that was highly playable. c'mon peeps, it's almost weekend..at least if forest alpha would be released :(

what do you mean, fail patch? It's an amazing patch! Just because it has some bugs, doesn't make it a fail ( bet your parents didn't ask for a do over, when you were born )

• Like 1

what do you mean, fail patch? It's an amazing patch! Just because it has some bugs, doesn't make it a fail ( bet your parents didn't ask for a do over, when you were born )

It's definitly a fail patch! Common, cuz of that flamers and fanboy whiners they pushed a total unfinished Version into stable. I don't complain about the devs its cuz of that whiners and the devs listen to.

massive desync causing invisible players and zeds + random unjustified fractures + random lost session + long unreliable logging time = game unplayable, YES. of course you can endlessly search for berries and flash your dirty underwear to pervs on the shore, but that's working only for a minor part of the community. I appreciate the effort and I understand the mistakes, but at least there should be servers with the PLAYABLE patches available. .37 was safe and I think it should be still available to play. and Angr, let's stick to the topic and keep our parents out of this this, shall we?

• Like 6

Guns do not break legs. Buildings break legs. The only way to get out of many buildings while leg-broken is vaulting. I've broken my leg a good 4-6 times that I can remember, every single one of them from a building. It's happened in full and empty servers so I know it's not a sniper.

Never broke my leg in a building besides from fall damage. But i broke my leg when i got a shorty shot in my knee. Was not funny, but short. Also got a firefighteraxe into my head xD

Edited by TheHappyMile

massive desync causing invisible players and zeds + random unjustified fractures + random lost session + long unreliable logging time = game unplayable, YES. of course you can endlessly search for berries and flash your dirty underwear to pervs on the shore, but that's working only for a minor part of the community. I appreciate the effort and I understand the mistakes, but at least there should be servers with the PLAYABLE patches available. .37 was safe and I think it should be still available to play. and Angr, let's stick to the topic and keep our parents out of this this, shall we?

Got my beans! Back to Topic.

haters gonna hate, players gonna play now get on with your jobs everyone!

play to hate!!

Suppressor 556 (M4A1) and pistol suppressor (FNX45 & CR75) still doesn't work at all. Amphibia S has silenced shot sound, but it's still can be heard 100-150 metres around by other players. For zombies still no difference between shots of various firearms. Zombies hear each shot for long distance, maybe 300 metres around.

Your supposed to still be able to hear it from 100-150 yds.  Especially if shot outside.  What would be cool is if the sound was even more muffled inside buildings then outside, in the open. 

Are the silenced weapons supposed to work now? A friend of mine said the pistol with the integrated suppressor, sounds suppressed from the user's perspective, but sounds like a normal pistol to people around the user. 

The mechanic behind silenced ammunition is still in the works.

• Medical: Player could vault with broken legs

I said it in the other thread, I'll say it here. Fuck this. I've been shot plenty of times before, one such occasion by a friend point blank in the knee. Guns do not break legs. Buildings break legs. The only way to get out of many buildings while leg-broken is vaulting. I've broken my leg a good 4-6 times that I can remember, every single one of them from a building. It's happened in full and empty servers so I know it's not a sniper.

This was not fall damage, this was me standing still looting, in the center of a room, and all of the sudden the screen goes white tint for a moment and leg broken. No bleeding, still healthy, pants ruined.

Guns do indeed break legs.

To prevent panic, let me point out that these are not invisible zombies. It is zombie hits registering late due to desync.

• Like 4

It's definitly a fail patch! Common, cuz of that flamers and fanboy whiners they pushed a total unfinished Version into stable. I don't complain about the devs its cuz of that whiners and the devs listen to.

Source on this?

No, you're lying! There ARE invisible zombies, but the government doesn't want us to know about it, maaan!

• Like 4

There was a version on experimental 0.42.xxxx before, which had desync/network issues. Devs had it corrected on a experimental 0.42.xxxx and pushed it to stable 0.42.116181. I'm pretty sure that it's not working on stable, as it did on experimental. YES, there are network/desync/rubberbanding issues, THAT does not make the whole patch a fail!

Instead of always looking at the negative side of things, try and post some constructive criticism. Maybe find out which servers are causing issues ( I have problems on gameservers.com and gamingdeluxe hosts, but I have NO problems on fragnet servers! Maybe they're running the same hardware on experimental, as they do at fragnet, which is why there are no issues there? )

You are playing an alpha, experimental or stable, it should not make a difference as to what you can expect. Gamebreaking issues are what you agreed to, when you bought the game. Even if there's stable servers, devs/Bohemia cannot guarantee an optimal environment, nor would they need to at this stage of development. Play stable or experimental, and report issues accordingly on the feedback tracker. Whining, shouting, swearing, or whatever goes on on these here forums, will not affect the development of the game in any way.

( edit servername )

Edited by Angr
  • Like 1

Maybe i´ts already been mentioned....... I have the strong feeling that if you are one of the first ten players on the server (after restart for example) you can play really nice without huge lags. But the people that come later are getting huge (>1min) lags and eventually timeouts or can´t even join the server in many cases (Wait for host>Please wait>kick).

There was a version on experimental 0.42.xxxx before, which had desync/network issues. Devs had it corrected on a experimental 0.42.xxxx and pushed it to stable 0.42.116181. I'm pretty sure that it's not working on stable, as it did on experimental. YES, there are network/desync/rubberbanding issues, THAT does not make the whole patch a fail!

Instead of always looking at the negative side of things, try and post some constructive criticism. Maybe find out which servers are causing issues ( I have problems on gameservers.com and gamingdeluxe hosts, but I have NO problems on fragnet servers! Maybe they're running the same hardware on experimental, as they do at fragnet, which is why there are no issues there? )

You are playing an alpha, experimental or stable, it should not make a difference as to what you can expect. Gamebreaking issues are what you agreed to, when you bought the game. Even if there's stable servers, devs/Bohemia cannot guarantee an optimal environment, nor would they need to at this stage of development. Play stable or experimental, and report issues accordingly on the feedback tracker. Whining, shouting, swearing, or whatever goes on on these here forums, will not affect the development of the game in any way.

( edit servername )

Well you're right. Not the whole Patch is a fail! Was my mistake to type it like that. I just tested gameserver. On Hardcore everything works pretty nice but on regular ill get Session lost after 1min, (empty server.)

As you said, maybe it's a serverside problem idk. Im pretty sure they will figure it out and we're able to play later (:

• Like 1

I wonder if they will add the Forest-steppe Adder. Would be cool to throw them at people and watch the die from snake bite... hahaha

• Like 1

Any idea when this patch is going to be fixed?! been 3 days now and we still have a massive problem with Dsync/session lost. every time i see the problem brought up devs just seem to bounce around the question!

Any idea when this patch is going to be fixed?! been 3 days now and we still have a massive problem with Dsync/session lost. every time i see the problem brought up devs just seem to bounce around the question!

They dont bounce around the problem, they're working on a hotfix. The fact that there is no fix (yet), shows that the problem is probably bigger than they thought. It's probably very frustrating to the devs, that the question you ( and many others ) ask, and keep asking. And it's not helping in any way, asking for an ETA on a fix...

• Like 2