Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

um...irrelevant dipshit comes to mind...please piss off

Wow. Why all the hate for Angel_Dust? Or any disenting opinion for that matter. For all the people screaming "we testing alpha" We should be able to provide honest feedback about the direction this game is going without being insulted and told to go away.

Read thread before posting next comment. Then appologise!

• Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture

How could you?

• Like 1

Undocumented
  • Actions: Added force drink action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture 1
  • Gear: Boonie Hat added to spawns
  • Gear: Green and black variant of B95
  • Gear: Added new variants for Canned Beans and Canned Spaghetti
  • Map: Added new player spawns

Because the moderators forget some stuff.

Also, is it just me or did they update the ship-wreckage to now include some water in the backside?

I'd like to point out that the Colt M1911 is chambered for .45 APC/ 11.43mm cartridges, and not 9mm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_pistol

CR75 uses 9mm and 1911 uses .45 ACP in game.

Do your homework before pointing something out.

Edited by basinox
  • Like 1

Lots of cool stuff, but seriously!  why can't you fix the ghosting before you allow the z's to come up stairs...I thought the ghosting through walls was just a problems for the add on mod to arma...PLEASE...I miss with a shovel from distance that they hit me with in melee attack...getting irritated...If I am at disadvantage fighting...at least let me have a place to run to...love the way the light works...and enjoyed eating the veggies...I am still facinated by pristine rotten fruit... :)

fix the ghosting you dirty zed loving heatherns!

stew

• Like 1

It is the servers on my favorite list i joined :(

Guess since the new patch went live, the admins just have an enormous bonor for the new loot i guess.

but still sucks sitting and waiting because of the respawn timer all the time :(

If that is really the case, you need to remove them from your favorites and start anew. Sounds like those guys are d-bags.

Just wondering, cause ive missed a few of these threads. Can anyone tell me if the devs have fixed the mosin loading issue after its been painted?

Just wondering, cause ive missed a few of these threads. Can anyone tell me if the devs have fixed the mosin loading issue after its been painted?

yes

• Like 1

Wow. Why all the hate for Angel_Dust? Or any disenting opinion for that matter. For all the people screaming "we testing alpha" We should be able to provide honest feedback about the direction this game is going without being insulted and told to go away.

why all butthurt? he did ask for it...judging by everyone else's comments, i don't believe this is the correct thread for discussing how the game in its current form is or isnt like the Mod, to whatever degree. anyway, i apologized like two comments later

Hmmm... thats strange. Just tried the new experimental branch and walked staight trough a house (without using doors)

Hmmm... thats strange. Just tried the new experimental branch and walked staight trough a house (without using doors)

You may be zombie then

• Like 1

I can't even connect to the server.

That's normal. Jesus can do such kind of stuff any day.

I can't even connect to the server.

Ac9sI3Q.png

Found a intresting small bug. apearently when you stand in a poodle of water you already will get soaked... anyone ells had this yet?

insta soaked? it's a bit wonky, same when you walk IN the ship on some spots u get damped even if u didn't touched water.

Is the zombie respawn on both Stable and Experimental? Haven't really noticed it happening myself, and it seems like there's slightly different experiences with 0.42 depending on which you're using.

Just wondering if it's me, luck or something else, but do items not spawn in vehicles anymore?

Just wondering if it's me, luck or something else, but do items not spawn in vehicles anymore?

Every patch there is less and less items spawns

Do maps spawn anymore or have they been removed?  Love the new patch by the way, keep it up!!!

im scurred.  with all the issues poeple are having, I'm wondering if I should stick to exp until the hotfix or try it out on stable anyways.....

I´ve got the confirmation of changes server error message too and my character has been resetted. Any help?`!