swingbr

What I have been relegated to...

Uhm, thank you? We think?

We just figure holding them at gunpoint and letting them know 'If you run, We'll shoot you.' was a better tactic than telling them We were friendly. We can show them We're friendly after We've got control of the situation.

Yes I was completely serious. Most people in this game who think they are being a "friendly" do exactly what you guys don't, they'll run into a group of 5 armed people by themselves with their gun down and yell "IM FRIENDLY". They then come and cry on the forums about how they got killed by "stupid" people.

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 2

Yes I was completely serious. Most people in this game who think they are being a "friendly" do exactly what you guys don't, they'll run into a group of 5 armed people by themselves with their gun down and yell "IM FRIENDLY". They then come and cry on the forums about how they got killed by "stupid" people.

Oh, okay. Sorry, the forums are sort of full of vitriol and sarcasm, sometimes it's difficult to figure out if someone's being honestly nice or not. Thank you then, yeah. Just seems more intelligent to take control of the situation from the get-go. So far We've never had to shoot anyone, no one's ever run or attack us and the reverse-robbing's always worked very well. Usually We'll drag them off the road and force them into some bushes or something to perform the actual transaction since standing on an open road exposed is a pretty good way to catch a bullet from a sniper with your teeth.

A few days ago I saw a guy who looked fairly fresh attempt to fight, then start running for his life from 2 zombies in Berizino. He was bleeding from two different spots.

I had a mosin and a PU scope, I watched for a second and then decided to help him. I Killed the first zombie, then the second in two clean shots.

After I'd fired my second round, the now confused newspawn guy notices me. I place my hand in the air as a greeting.

He runs towards me still bleeding, tries to punch me in the face and accuses me of attempting to snipe him and being a c*nt. In the end I had to give him some .357 chill pills with my sidearm.

The moral of the story? OP has a point, you can't be nice in this game & you can't interact with people without them trying to kill you.

So, who's fault is that?

It's YOUR FAULT, yes YOU, the guy reading this. Only the players have the ability to change this attitude. Is KoSing everyone really that much fun? I'm pretty good at this game and you know what? I find it boring as hell to just run around and shoot anyone I see without any interactions.

(and yes, I know I have bandit in my name. But I tend to only bandit when I have a reason to and bandit =/= murderer, unless you're a threat, anyway.)

Edited by TheScruffyBandit

This is why clans like mine do lockdowns, to provide a safezone for looters/new-spawns!

To deal with a groups of players is quite simple. Constantly change position, talk to them at a distance, find out their motive, never stop moving...Stealth, and keeping your enemy confused.

Wish I was aprt of it but my gaming rig got busted recently and was bricked :(

Wish I was aprt of it but my gaming rig got busted recently and was bricked :(

Ouch, that hurts, good to know you remember me though :P

• Like 1

Oh, okay. Sorry, the forums are sort of full of vitriol and sarcasm, sometimes it's difficult to figure out if someone's being honestly nice or not. Thank you then, yeah. Just seems more intelligent to take control of the situation from the get-go. So far We've never had to shoot anyone, no one's ever run or attack us and the reverse-robbing's always worked very well. Usually We'll drag them off the road and force them into some bushes or something to perform the actual transaction since standing on an open road exposed is a pretty good way to catch a bullet from a sniper with your teeth.

Yeah if you aren't dumb you have no problem interacting with people in this game. Even me who plays as a bandit have no problem going around meeting people and talking to them (before I kill them  :D). The people who cry about how EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GAME KoS and stuff like that are just terrible and have absolutely no common sense, most of the time they are anti-socials and will just run away from you if you talk to them.

Ouch, that hurts, good to know you remember me though :P

I'll always remember you friend :O