7-75 callaghan

Helicopter Crash Site Implementation Change - More immersion, realism, fun.

Nice idea.

Defiantly would add to immersion.

Like this idea, im on board with it

I've always felt the "drive around, look in open fields" method of finding crash sites to be a big drain on the game's immersion.

How do survivors know there is a crashed helicopter out there without ever having seen one crash?

I've always felt the "drive around' date=' look in open fields" method of finding crash sites to be a big drain on the game's immersion.

How do survivors know there is a crashed helicopter out there without ever having seen one crash?

[/quote']

A very good point, i'm shocked I didn't use that in my OP, might have to include it if that's ok.

Rocket and Co. Please - consider this concept + other real time events. These ideas are the reason i love the suggestions section!

I love this idea and other real time events. They would add so much to the game. A random helo crash you witness, a giant horde of walkers coming through ect.

Love this. DDDOOOO it.

crashes near a town, every survivor and infected in town hear it, mad rush fort the loot before the infected get there

sounds pretty cool to me.

Rocket and Co. Please - consider this concept + other real time events. These ideas are the reason i love the suggestions section!

I love this idea and other real time events. They would add so much to the game. A random helo crash you witness' date=' a giant horde of walkers coming through ect.

Love this. DDDOOOO it.

[/quote']

I have a few other ideas for dynamic events too, just waiting for feedback from Rocket/another dev to see what they think of this one first.

Rocket and/or DayZ team - could I have even 25 words of feedback?

This idea has had nothing but positive support and a lot of interest so far.

Would be nice to know whether we might see it in a patch in the near future...

Agree. They should fly over the map at some random periods of time. So say every hour or so.

Agree. They should fly over the map at some random periods of time. So say every hour or so.

Or even at random intervals ? but not too often ...

I think every hour is far too often, unless you are talking about fly-bys that don't crash.

1 crash every 6-8 hours is more than enough, with a max of 2-3 per server. Or there will be far too many top-tier weapons amongst the populace in no time at all.

You also get the buddy Jesus smile of approval

300px-Buddy_christ.jpg

Great idea dude, +1

Edited by KnT47r