Quincy (DayZ)

DayZ, as it should be played...... (Hero)

So, as i say in the intro of the video. I came up with this idea of playing dayz like a lot of us want it to be like, but rarely achieve.

I attempt to get that same feeling i got at the start of the mod that seems to be lacking in the standalone. I'm sure some of you agree.

I can see this series has potential, but it's going to take help from you guys to see it through.

Your support and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

But just so you understand, this is my idea of DayZ, your ideas may vary, i am willing to try some of them out too!

Please enjoy as much as i did making this beginning.

(This is the hero series, banditry to come....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBayuX_yN-o

Edited by Quincy
  • Like 5

I support this. Good for you. I know there is a lot of criticism of "heroes" but that's how I play too.

You've a way to go to become a "hero".  So far you've simply been KOS'd twice in a video.

But since you seem sincere, I've subscribed to watch you develop. 

You've a way to go to become a "hero".  

This

but im interested to see where this goes. Will you learn and adapt or turn to the dark side?

• Like 1

after  read title i was think it saying 'dayz as it should be played'

example...

3PP:OFF

NIGHT TIME with NO gamma cheat bullshit

no 3rd party comms system like teamspeak/Skype

obvious I making mistake  :|

• Like 1

@5;20...'I tell you what this guy is...a C**T'    - I lolled! Absolutely excellent! 

So, as i say in the intro of the video. I came up with this idea of playing dayz like a lot of us want it to be like, but rarely achieve.

I attempt to get that same feeling i got at the start of the mod that seems to be lacking in the standalone. I'm sure some of you agree.

I can see this series has potential, but it's going to take help from you guys to see it through.

Your support and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

But just so you understand, this is my idea of DayZ, your ideas may vary, i am willing to try some of them out too!

Please enjoy as much as i did making this beginning.

(This is the hero series, banditry to come....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBayuX_yN-o

example...

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

maybe is me I missing or something but please tell me...

when I was ever talking to you? :huh:

i don't have no clue who is you and don't even know you existing :|

point is i don't give zero fucks how you playing and more important i don't care what you saying :D

• Like 1

hi,

I don't want to be harsh but playing hero doesn't mean you have to play like a noob and run around like headless chicken in Elektro the temple of PvP. You have to be even more careful when you choose this play style. Spot people before they spot you, stalk them to see what they do and then choose to meet them or not. I even remember a guy in the mod bloodbaging people without they notice him.

Good luck that's the hardest play style.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

really you've played since the mod?

I did laugh at the " just meeting a guy in elektro" YOU ARE DEAD

runs round a bit more and dies again shouting profanities, I sense the rage building - I've a feeling you will be moving onto the bandit part of your series sooner than expected.

*shakes head and walks away from thread*

Look, all my thoughts about your video boil down to this:  You do well as a hero and it's nice to see a serious video rather than a giggling kid who is with a group of people stealing pants.  But!  You makle me nervous watching you, running down the middle of streets with your gun out and a gasmask on.  You dress not like a bandit, but like a KoS'er who would kill you just to make sure their prisine jacket doesnt get dirty.  You play how you want to, but maybe possibly consider using cover and treelines more?  Dont casually jog around the open fields North of Elektro?  It's up to you, but still you got my stomach more in knots than when I play! 

Chuckled a bit reading the replies, thanks for the support guys.

So, for the people looking for how this is going to develop, i am too anxious to see.

really you've played since the mod?

I did laugh at the " just meeting a guy in elektro" YOU ARE DEAD

runs round a bit more and dies again shouting profanities, I sense the rage building - I've a feeling you will be moving onto the bandit part of your series sooner than expected.

*shakes head and walks away from thread*

Yeah, i rage, quite a bit. It's becoming a real problem.

The thing is i forget about after a few mins, so don't worry about how it will change the series.

Look, all my thoughts about your video boil down to this:  You do well as a hero and it's nice to see a serious video rather than a giggling kid who is with a group of people stealing pants.  But!  You makle me nervous watching you, running down the middle of streets with your gun out and a gasmask on.  You dress not like a bandit, but like a KoS'er who would kill you just to make sure their prisine jacket doesnt get dirty.  You play how you want to, but maybe possibly consider using cover and treelines more?  Dont casually jog around the open fields North of Elektro?  It's up to you, but still you got my stomach more in knots than when I play! 

Looking back on it, yes, it was pretty poor.

Will take your advice in the next video, thanks man!

hi,

I don't want to be harsh but playing hero doesn't mean you have to play like a noob and run around like headless chicken in Elektro the temple of PvP. You have to be even more careful when you choose this play style. Spot people before they spot you, stalk them to see what they do and then choose to meet them or not. I even remember a guy in the mod bloodbaging people without they notice him.

Good luck that's the hardest play style.

cya.

Nikiller.

First episode man, was looking to get geared had just spawned.

Definitely wont stay in elektro, it's a shit hole.

example...

Sorry, i don't understand what you are saying.....explain maybe? :D

This

but im interested to see where this goes. Will you learn and adapt or turn to the dark side?

Adapting will obviously play a huge part.

May be making it into a story.

The possibilities are endless, that's why i like the idea.

@5;20...'I tell you what this guy is...a C**T'    - I lolled! Absolutely excellent! 

You've a way to go to become a "hero".  So far you've simply been KOS'd twice in a video.

But since you seem sincere, I've subscribed to watch you develop. 

Thanks a lot man! i wont let you down!

But overall guys, like vicco wrote. If you want to see how this unfolds, make sure you sub to not miss a thing, i am going to put my up-most dedication to this series. It feels like it has great potential!

But also leave feedback on youtube too, as that's where i want my community to develop!

But most of all thanks for watching, and the feedback.

Keep discussing it on here too, for example, what you want to see in the future!

Thanks guys,

Luke xx

Not going to be able to get a second episode out tomorrow sorry guys, will have to be the following day D:

Don't rush a vid out just for the sake of it, we'll all still be here waiting for it - just play the game and enjoy it. If a great vid comes from that then all the better. Quality over quantity remember. Looking forward to your jaunts :)

Enoyed your vid. I'm looking forward to the game coming around again to not just be all KoS all the time. I'm sure where the survival becomes a moderate challenge we will see heroes rise again. My friends and and I have been shading more toward banditry when I was one who always had hero skin in the mod. Mainly because there isn't much else to do, and want to get my skills up with a gun.

Free Advice:  I'd have shot you too if I saw you running the city with a gas mask on. Masks pretty much mean bandits to me and my friends.

Edited by Tenebrous

Don't rush a vid out just for the sake of it, we'll all still be here waiting for it - just play the game and enjoy it. If a great vid comes from that then all the better. Quality over quantity remember. Looking forward to your jaunts :)

Thanks man, think i have enough for a video tomorrow.

Going to be pretty sweet!

Enoyed your vid. I'm looking forward to the game coming around again to not just be all KoS all the time. I'm sure where the survival becomes a moderate challenge we will see heroes rise again. My friends and and I have been shading more toward banditry when I was one who always had hero skin in the mod. Mainly because there isn't much else to do, and want to get my skills up with a gun.

Free Advice:  I'd have shot you too if I saw you running the city with a gas mask on. Masks pretty much mean bandits to me and my friends.

Got it, thanks man!

You heard two bandits KOS innocent people and you're like "It's a pitty I can't do anything". The word HERO itself refers to those who risk their life in order to save others, and that's exactly what you should've done...

Should've grabbed a mother fking shovel and gone for those arseholes!!

And running by the "hero" code doesn't mean you should forget about how to survive; going through the main street in one of Chernarus' most dangerous city, in a 40/40 player server, is certainly going to get you killed. Stick to the tree line, be a ghost. Search for bandits in the hot spots (sniper hills, fire stations, school's roof, etc) and kill them.

Don't take this as a rant, it's just constructive criticism for you to grow; an example of negative criticism would have been "This video sucks, F you". 

Show those bandits what you're made of!

Cheers

Edited by lafeasd

What i meant by there's nothing i can do.

They were in a group (2)

Mosin and M4, i had fists and didn't know where they were.

If i had a chance, i would've.

But thanks anyway for the feedback