Sign in to follow this  
Loopest

Bandit Lobbies

I was hoping that maybe DayZ could get a matchmaking system like GTA Online... where players out there only to make the game miserable for others (bandits) are only accepted in servers that accept bandits. And the 'Bandits' tag on your survivor would only last 24 hours of so, not forever.

There is no black and white here - classification of a player is counter to what this game is about IMO....

Technically we're all bandits running into houses and stealing left over shit we find on the ground, or bodies.

Remember to be killed on sight or robbed you need to be seen.

NO.

But there are servers out there, that while not very effective currently, are PvE only. No PVP unless fired upon first.

That is the only thing we need. Some PvE servers.. done.

• Like 1

As frustrated as Ive been by people who KOS and such, Id have to say Im against any sort of labeling or sorting of people by play style. I want to have to worry about everyone and everything while playing.

OP, while I understand your frustration, I completely disagree with you.  Not knowing every other player's intentions is what makes DayZ the tense game that it is.

• Like 1

why must everyone make a kos post?

if you don't want to get killed DON'T PLAY A GAME WITH GUNS.

You guys are right, player choice is what this game is all about.

Technically we're all bandits running into houses and stealing left over shit we find on the ground, or bodies.

Remember to be killed on sight or robbed you need to be seen.

ban•dit (ˈbæn dɪt) 

n., pl. ban•dits (Rareban•dit•ti (bænˈdɪt i)

1. a robber, esp. a member of a gang or marauding band.
2. an outlaw.
3. Informal. a person who takes unfair advantage of others.
Edited by DayzForumer

I was hoping that maybe DayZ could get a matchmaking system like GTA Online... where players out there only to make the game miserable for others (bandits) are only accepted in servers that accept bandits. And the 'Bandits' tag on your survivor would only last 24 hours of so, not forever.

You know these geniuses read the forums and realize that if they m ake a straight KOS whine thread they will get flamed... So what do they do? They disguise it as something else just to get people to read it...

How clever you are OP.

I think we just need to cram all of the crying children on their own server so they can work together killing zombies in fastidious fashion. There would be no need for firearms, as zombies can be easily overcome by simple melee weapons. Without challenge, they could organize all of the lame social events their hearts desire: counting the steps from Balota to Vybor, seeing how long they can hold their breath, taking educated guesses on the number of trees there are currently in-game, etc.

Yeah, it'd be a fucking wonderful server. COUNT ME IN.

• Like 3

I'm speechless...

I would have rather heard the KOS story that led to this post.

Edited by Wyrmgol

Hello Everyone I Dont Mean To Disturbe To Forums Or Anything But TittySprinkles Has A New YouTube Channel And Were A Community Channel Looking For People To Post On It Were A New Channel So Any Help Would Be Much Appriciated

Remember To SUBSCRIBE AND CHECk US OUT AT https://www.youtube.com/user/TittySprinklesIn1080

I prefer ass sprinkles:

i6N5N.jpg

God bless Cartman and South Park.

• Like 1