Sign in to follow this  
c00lface

What about the roadmap?

Sorry if it was answered already but I can't seem to find any news about this, after three months of alpha will we have a proper roadmap? I don't care about a "feature list" I just want a proper development roadmap so I can know what should I expect from this game in the next months/years

• Like 1

Sorry if it was answered already but I can't seem to find any news about this, after three months of alpha will we have a proper roadmap? I don't care about a "feature list" I just want a proper development roadmap so I can know what should I expect from this game in the next months/years

Im sure they are but the hell if i know if there going to get the main bugs out of the way soon or in the next 6 months. Zombies are a big pain in the ass with running through walls and crap.

There is one...sort of, which lays out their methodology for what they are doing and what they consider beta, early access, ect. Someome posted it in retort to a whiner post a few days ago so check out a few of those. In it, they said they would release a similar timeline of development, but it was yet to be determined.

I don't like the fact that they are 2 months late with the roadmap (it was expected to be public in the second half of january), but the devs said it's almost ready, as linked above.

Edited by Gugolas

Personally, I believe there already is a roadmap. They just don't release it because the community has proven to be incapable of seeing dates presented to them not as being carved in stone.

I would love to see the roadmap, but I'd hate to see the reaction of the community as soon as the first deadline presented in it is passed. There have been too many "omg, evil devs wanna steal our moneyz"-threads already... As long as there is no intelligence-test for people receiving the information, I'd prefer the devs kept it to themselves and kept going at a steady pace, than having to argue with idiots about why a roadmap is not a legally binding contract to release on exactly the day you hoped you could... 

• Like 1