thelonewarrior

Operation "Sanctuary" safe zone calling all heroes (Event Ended)

I'd like to get involved with something like this! I could donate some of the food I've been hoarding and a few medical supplies that are useless to me. Also wtt for a pristine press vest and UN helmet, willing to part with a sawed off +ammo and snap loaders, protector cases etc

I wouldn't expect someone of your play style to understand how or why people are friendly

Good for your group, but pretty much everyone still ignores zombies in a gunfight, and so far I've seen a lot of morons shooting at us only to get torn apart while we sit back and watch them bleed to death

You say your group is different, fair enough, but most players are dying to zombies

Have a look at some of the rage threads about them

For people like you and me they are no problem, but whether you care or not there are a lot of players who need help now

I can respect that. 

Where will you be when your own security elements start handcuffing you and start shooting the survivors. Where will you be when the bandits waltz in without having fired a shot and force feed fruit to he handcuffed tmw and cqf over the corpses of dead survivors

Where will you be when your own security elements start handcuffing you and start shooting the survivors. Where will you be when the bandits waltz in without having fired a shot and force feed fruit to he handcuffed tmw and cqf over the corpses of dead survivors

Well seeing as the CQF and ourselves are only picking long standing trusted members of our groups as security, any security that betray us would be losing months and in some cases years of playing together

So that's not going to happen

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

I understand you cannot trust anyone that just made an account (been lurking since release of SA). I there any other way i could assist you? I am well equipped,

If not being able to trust me is the reason i was denied ( they said it was full up) i have 6 freaking videos on the gallery section of how i play.

If not being able to trust me is the reason i was denied ( they said it was full up) i have 6 freaking videos on the gallery section of how i play.

Nope, we already have 15- 20 guys, anymore and we would just be filling the server up with no one to help

The more we have after this point, the less likely we are going to have any player encounters

Ill be releasing the server info once security secures the server and we are ready to bring in the citizens, otherwise we will only have a welcoming party of bandits waiting to shoot us before we are full in game.

Last minute preparations are being done and mission will begin in 1 hour 20mins 

• Like 1

please PM me a server IP so I can join and sabotage. Because face it, without bandits your are dooooomed. DOOOOOOOMED.

please PM me a server IP so I can join and sabotage. Because face it, without bandits your are dooooomed. DOOOOOOOMED.

So you want to be waiting for us to shoot us while we log in?

No thanks

we are releasing the server info PUBLICLY at the start of the mission, so there will be bandits as well as the players already on the server

Nope, we already have 15- 20 guys, anymore and we would just be filling the server up with no one to help

The more we have after this point, the less likely we are going to have any player encounters

Fair enough

Ive got sniper watch on them, there clearing out kamenka right now, if you guys want go to the lighthouse on the hill

I better still be a citizen.

I got a message and was the first person to reply to the thread. I really hope I'm not forgot about...

Server ID is 81.19.212.20.2330

Will you send out the location to citizens now? I've been waiting for a reply on the roles stuff for ages, too.