Sign in to follow this  
gannon46

Another thread on crashing

i have had nothing but constant crashing since march 13 2014, at first it was every now and again no prob I can live with it but now it does it every time sometimes 10 minutes after I log in or on a low populated server it'll run like 20 minutes or sometimes longer. I am currently so damn pissed right now I could peel someones skin off with my teeth. I'm not attached to gear but when your game crashes but before that seems fine and damn zeds come and you get kicked. So I lost my toon and no one gets the loot I had I would've rather been tortured and murdered at least my stuff and hard work would not have gone to waste my gun would have moved on to kill other folks. I have a Nvidia card. I am not playing now till the update even though I have a crew that rely on me as do I rely on them. now I have to sit out and listen. I know its alpha but I have seen a shit ton of threads on this and I have seen no answers except we are looking into it I know you cats are busy shit whos not nowadays but shits getting real. so as of now my new home will be project zomboid. and I won't let the door hit me in the ass. much love to fellow survivors see you next stable patch(and I know about experimental..........i'll pass.

Hi,

if you are experiencing any crashes, please submit a report to the Feedback Tracker (link in signature). Include a brief description of what you were doing around the time you crashed and upload a .zip/.rar file containing your users\*name*\appdata\local\DayZ folder.

Feel free to PM me a link to the issue you submit and I will take a look at it asap.

Cheers!