qww

need more players on the first person servers!

Probably because it has never happened to them. Seems often people like to deny that which they have not experienced in life with their own senses.

Maybe sitting them down in a roller coaster with a motion sensative individual and letting them see how it unfolds would be educational.

I know what motion sickness is, im experiencing it by my self when i haven´t played 3D Games for a longer period of time. Yeah, it is really a bad thing.

To avoid it i have to play regularly and also things like FOV, viewing distance (eyes to screen) have to be in a certain range and maybe if possible head bob and such things turned off. From my experience i would say 1PP vs 3PP is not really what makes the difference. Someone mentioned that 3PP uses a wider FOV, but that´s something that can be adjusted in 1PP. People only have to know that FOV and viewing distance is an important factor when it comes to motion sickness.

But the point is that some guys want to tell us that something like 1.5 million DAYZ gamers have motion sickness and only a small portion have no problems. That´s what i can´t believe!

Of course everybody can play what ever mode he wants. But if you are making arguments you have to do better ;)

i play both, regular and hardcore. but currently i prefer hardcore. It's a bit more nerve racking and thats what i love

They should call 3rd Person Servers "Easy Mode" and 1st Person Servers "Normal Mode"; bet most people would join the Normal Mode servers; leave out the Hardcore word entirely. Or make a Hardcore Mode server on top of that where if you even fart you have 40 zombies come rushing at you.

To all who get sick while playing first person.

Had the same issues until I found a really easy fix for that.

First: Disable Headbob, will help a lot, but won´t get the job done.

Second: slightly zoom in your FOV, this will reduce the headbob even more for you.

After this I was finally able to play first person.

Hello there

This has turned into the usual 1st vs 3rd argument.

Please use the already existing threads.

Rgds

LoK

ps 1st person ftw! :)

• Like 1