Sign in to follow this  
DerDaten

Serious problem with low bros (hacker, glitcher, esp etc.)

Hey,

theres an increasing problem with hacking "people" and I wonder if there's any progress, efforts or news on/about detecting those intellectually challanged guys because at the moment the game is nearly not playable anymore, except of it's ok to you and your group to get shot or knocked out at least once or twice a day by teleporting and aimhacking guys, that nearly simultaneously kill you and your entire group.

I fell like this problem is getting worse and serious and has to be managed somehow and at best as soon as possible. My question now is if somebody knows about news and/or development regarding anti cheat solutions.

P.S.: I'm not that kind of person that's just calling everyone a hacker or glitcher just because I got shot. I'm seriously talking about guys that definitely hack (people that teleport, shoot through walls, etc.). Not complaining or railing against or about hacking people, just wanting to know if there are solutions against them on the way.

they actually do ban a lot of folks for hacking/scripting whatever the preferred term is for these cats. but the thing is all they have to do is start another steam account and for 30 dollars they are back in action again. until they make it to where you can only have one steam account(which is highly unlikely)then its going to keep going like the bunny with the drum. I don't know what else to say I know guys are getting banned in waves all the time but like I said its a revolving door. good luck sir hope they give you a break. by the way do you run in a clan with tags by any chance I was wondering if they hyacks tend to focus on those types of players clans/groups.

Not a Troubleshooting subject.

There are many Hacker Topics (too many).