I will be extremely concise and to the point here:

Why can't we have the ability to raise the hood and both hoodies and the raincoats. I mean, it seems simple enough, right?

On another note, i hope more hoodies are added to the game, such as black, white, etc colors. Feel free to put your own ideas in the comments for this sort of thing!

hd4nqr4.jpg

• Like 12

Already said you would have to mess with the skeleton and it's not possible. Denied. xD

This has been mentioned several times.

• Like 1

...because there's not a point?

UNLESS having the hood "Up" = more warmth, less susceptibility to disease in the wind/rain AND interfered with vision while in 1st person (making Hardcore servers oh-so much better than normal ones), it seems like a completely irrelevant thing to waste time on.

I thought of something similar. It would be cool if you could find a long-sleeved shirt and roll up the sleeves or something.

But I don't think it should be a focus yet. I'd rather them get out of Alpha and into Beta before they even think of doing something more for the aesthetic look of your character. Like beards and face editors (don't know the official name).

Already said you would have to mess with the skeleton and it's not possible. Denied. xD

This has been mentioned several times.

...weird. In Arma 2 I SPECIFICALLY remember that the independents had flecktarn parka, with its hood up. Couldn't they do the same thing in here, considering DayZ is pretty much built on the Arma engine(for the most part)

Alright look, I know I probably sound stupid, but I just don't see why it would be such a problem

And to Applejacx, is there any point to hardhats, clown masks, etc? I do agree with you on the heating factor

...weird. In Arma 2 I SPECIFICALLY remember that the independents had flecktarn parka, with its hood up. Couldn't they do the same thing in here, considering DayZ is pretty much built on the Arma engine(for the most part)

Alright look, I know I probably sound stupid, but I just don't see why it would be such a problem

And to Applejacx, is there any point to hardhats, clown masks, etc? I do agree with you on the heating factor

DayZ is the take on helicopters engine. Not the Arma 2 engine.

I dont get why either. I like the idea, but ive already saw this.

DayZ is the take on helicopters engine. Not the Arma 2 engine.

I dont get why either. I like the idea, but ive already saw this.

Oh yeah, forgot about Take On. Well, this suck then, hope they can figure out a way.

I really love the idea of taking the hood up on the raincoat!

yeah good idea and my idea is.
every clothing would have full body clothing like if you find hoodie it does have thats own jeans and sneakers and hat but you have to find them all separatey but some times you could find them all at same time (rare thing)
for example raining clothing has, raincoat,rainpants,rain hat and boots made of rubber
like the comment if you like my idea.

I am beyond sad rocket wont push this on the team to put into the game.

• Like 1