FFWinner

are you guys fucking retarded?

I just posted a thread giving my thought, every call alpha version to justify everything.

The item you spawn with, the speed of zombie, the intelligence of zombie has NOTHING TO DO WITH ALPHA. I carefully checked if it had anything to do with bug. If you fucktard can't even make the difference between a bug and a setting, you shouldn't even reply. A zombie that open door is not a bug. A zombie that teleport to you is (this is why I didn't mention it) I just gave my thought on where you guys were heading. So next time you go on a thread, don'T tl;dr and then reply with you're big fucking artist crap example. the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it. I agree it's not super friendly and it create butthurt on both side, but seriously, try taking some god damn fucking note out of them. If some player want thing but some don't, make a fucking option. Now if you think that alpha phase justify everything, you are a fucking retard. Alpha phase are out there so people can give their thought on the game and the devlopper can adapt to it. I give my thought on the game, maybe dev will take note (like most company does) and maybe they won't because they have reason for this. I'm not going to strat giving them crap because they don't listen to a comment, I won't give them crap in any way. Just because I say you're zombie intelligence doesn't make sense especially in a survival game and the item you start with are random doesn't mean I say the whole game suck.

This thread was addressed to the fucking moron who replyed like a bunch of fucktard mindless fanboy to my previous thread. I won't reply again.

to those fanboy, fuck you.

in before the lock/ban

(why can't people express themselves without a slew of insults? oh interwebs...)

the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it.

Wow. This is totally incomprehensible. What the hell are you talking about?

the worst thing I saw was the guy saying how it was like going on to see the guy making a building say it wasn't over. the appropriate example would have been something like this: it's like going to see those guy that opened the building so people could go try it and start telling them what you don't like about it.

Hahah, yeah I read this a couple of times before realizing it was just complete derp.

Something about the natural hunting climate of the Sub-Saharan African Lions being jeopardised by ever increasingly hostile interactions with human beings.

I wonder if the OP Google-translated this from a other language. Otherwise:

Usually it's the guy in that building that makes that building and it is over unless you crawl in slower time. If coming later, other guy might look at building and move to next building until you see other guy then let him know not liking it.

Haha, someone just got killed and likes to rage about it.

Yes, it's Alpha the game isn't even going to be just a mod when it comes out and will have ArmA 3 graphics and alot more stuff implimented... Even a new map. If you're not enjoying the game, then just don't play it. Wait untill it goes into Beta or on release... It'll be all polished up then. Go back to mainstream FPS's, I have the feeling that this games a bit to hard for you.

TLDR, most of it was rage filled anyway. I don't take kindly to your use of insults my friend. No need to cause possible flame wars and no need to relate the matter to those who are retarded. Chill and play the game

Hahah' date=' yeah I read this a couple of times before realizing it was just complete derp.

[/quote']

It's not derp, he's making a valid and simple point

I'm not really even sure why I clicked on a thread titled "are you guys fucking retarded?", but I did, and I was rewarded with lulz :)

THE BOARDS WILL GO DOWN SOON THEN WHAT WILL I DO????

tumblr_m4wzjjCUkE1rr838po1_500.jpg

This makes me happy

Someone should redo that text with a scary clown face.

"This is Alpha, game is perfect"

The mentality of every PvPer/fanboy/fanatic out there.

I remember when i found an ak-47, the car was great, I just didnt like the fact she had kids. Maybe the next gen games will be able to walk around, probly not. What about Day z? that mod is great, i really enjoyed its burger. Maybe now i can get to play my work. Ugh, why are you guys so stupd, i meanz, itz not day hard to not go to schol. RAGE RAGE RAGE

How did i do guys, did i pretty much sum up the jist of what this guy said?

I remember when i found an ak-47' date=' the car was great, I just didnt like the fact she had kids. Maybe the next gen games will be able to walk around, probly not. What about Day z? that mod is great, i really enjoyed its burger. Maybe now i can get to play my work. Ugh, why are you guys so stupd, i meanz, itz not day hard to not go to schol. RAGE RAGE RAGE

How did i do guys, did i pretty much sum up the jist of what this guy said?

[/quote']

I found your post to be more comprehensive.