dontoraneko

DayZ of being Dead Webcomic

Excellent work, again!

Well done, comrade.

• Like 1

@ all Thanx! :thumbsup:

You should be payed to do this as a living!

Nailed it! But germany isn't realy the best country to get a living out of comics. :(  But don't worry I keep trying. :thumbsup:  These DobD-comics i realy do out of pure enthusiasm or fandom. Like i said above: playing the game just makes me wanna do that stuff.

• Like 1

nice comics! keep your work up they're fun to read and have a good quality for me:)

• Like 1

Thanks GuyZ! Part three online!

Is "streaker" the apropriate word for a guy like that? The german equivalent Word "flitzer" is a term often used in News.

BTW: Do you like it more, if i put the new parts up front, like the last or better into a new Post?

• Like 1

I had a few minutes, so a quik one inbetween. I’m sick actually, but still able to doodle on my comp. It's only a flewtypeavirus. (^^ "only a virous" sounds kinda wrong on this forum...). Yeah, sickness. ^^

In fact i like the rain, because it adds a lot to the athmosphere. For all those, who don’t: It won’t be that much in the future cause they only feature it that much for troubleshooting imho. I'm a bit anoyed to get these constant "You're getting wet/not getting wet" messages all the time. But it's ignorable.

Rocket just posted your site up on his twitter, congrads bro. 

WOT!!!

I can't belive...have to check.... Awesome! Yai! I feel honored!

I got over 150 followers lately and shure, most of them i owe to Dean Rocket Hall twitterpost. I am very grateful to that. So i made this thank-you-pic for your support. I hope you'll like it.

I'm a bit into Hotrods, or like in this case Rat rods. I think it would be awesome, if we could build some vehicles in the game like in the Madmax movies. I also know it is to much to ask. But wouldn't that be great?

tumblr_n2xgrlhhry1tugd7xo1_1280.jpg

Thank you pals!

• Like 5

Monday! Hey, and another one. Does anyone know how i can make thumbnails in BBcode? So if you klick them you get the actual size? Help will be appreciated. I feel it's getting messy up there. So i belive it would be nice to have Little klickable previews instead of massive GFX. Help anyone?

Nicely done!! Awesome work!! I love them all and enjoyed reading them.  Absolutely fantastic mate! :thumbsup:     Thanks for sharing. Great talent.  B)

:beans:

• Like 1

Made a short RMX of the last one. Many readers wrote me it's more likely to be killed by Bugusers than by snipers. Hope you like it!