Sign in to follow this  
sumusiko

[Irony] How to get fully geared in less than 10 minutes.

I will teach you how to do it.

1- Look for a 39/40 server and join.

2- Keep respawning until you spawn near kamyshovo/elektro.

3- Run on the woods until you hear shots.

4- Head to the shots until you find him.

5- Run up to him while hes busy and punch him 2x in the head , insta KO.

6- ???

7- Profit.

Punches are op in this game, regardless of your helmet (even ballistic) our characters punch harder than an Boxer veteran that has won a shitload of titles and will always knock him out if you punch a bit above their heads.

Edited by sumusiko
  • Like 6

find out he wears motorcycle helmet

die

It knocks you out even with ballistic helmet pristine.

• Like 2

This thread should be entitled, "How to get killed multiple times"

Anyone who has just fired shots should be the most paranoid person in the game, only slightly less paranoid than those who heard the shots but weren't actually shot at. If you've killed someone from that shot you should be at an uber level of paranoia.

• Like 4

Ballistic helmet does not protect you from punches, Motorcycle helmet does.

• Like 2

Anyone who has just fired shots should be the most paranoid person in the game, only slightly less paranoid than those who heard the shots but weren't actually shot at. If you've killed someone from that shot you should be at an uber level of paranoia.

Lot's of wisdom there.  Beans for you.

OP confirmed as new. He said motorcycle, not ballistic helm.

It's the main reason the helmet always has priority gearwise. Got attacked by a mob of 5 freshspawns once. Didn't go knock out and gave me the time to slice them up one by one :D

Punches are op in this game, regardless of your helmet (even ballistic) our characters punch harder than an Boxer veteran that has won a shitload of titles and will always knock him out if you punch a bit above their heads.

My character was the South Zagoria Light Middleweight Regional Champion before the infection spread.  He dreamed of one day taking his talent to the international scene and leaving Chernarus behind once and for all.  Now he has to make do knocking out scrawny white guys for their beans.

• Like 3

I challenge you to post a video of what you described.

i defenatly saw it a lot of times on youtube and i allways had a good laugh watchig it !

• Like 1

find out he wears motorcycle helmet

die

Not this.

This.

Not this.

This.

Big difference between a motorcycle helmet and Ballistic helmet. Motorcycle helmet wearers are impossible to knock out. 

Is

I will teach you how to do it.

1- Look for a 39/40 server and join.

2- Keep respawning until you spawn near kamyshovo/elektro.

3- Run on the woods until you hear shots.

4- Head to the shots until you find him.

5- Run up to him while hes busy and punch him 2x in the head , insta KO.

6- ???

7- Profit.

Did this happen to you bro?

Dry your eyes man, it's only a game!

• Like 1

Big difference between a motorcycle helmet and Ballistic helmet. Motorcycle helmet wearers are impossible to knock out. 

No they're not. They might take an extra punch, that's it. Trust me, I have knocked out a hoard of children who thought themselves safe within the polyurethane confines of their cranial prison.

(All I do is kill people.)

• Like 1

This is funny!

People tend to just spray out 3-4 magazines just to make some noise, and most players, including myself, seek out where they shoot from.

This game started out with sneaking around, but now it has become more of a hunt of other players, just have some common sense, no point in hiding :)

No they're not. They might take an extra punch, that's it. Trust me, I have knocked out a hoard of children who thought themselves safe within the polyurethane confines of their cranial prison.

Well then they should fix that, because I doubt punching a motorcycle helmet repeatedly would do anything except break your knuckles.

Funny how people think you can take million punches in real life like in movies... If you're really ready to kill someone while out of supply, and have decent physique and hit as hard as you can in real life, it really doesn't take much to KO someone. 

Funny how people think you can take million punches in real life like in movies... If you're really ready to kill someone while out of supply, and have decent physique and hit as hard as you can in real life, it really doesn't take much to KO someone. 

It does. Humans have something called reflexes which not only allows you to dodge punches as it makes it extremely hard to hit a good area of your head when you're in a middle of a fight so get your facts straight before coming with your bullshit into this thread.

Not to mention I didn't expect to take a million punches before getting unconscious , I just didn't expect to take 2 or 3 and get unconscious.

Edited by sumusiko

It also doesn't take minutes to wake up either... Beating someone to death bare knuckle is not really a survival method as you'll have hands that don't work. That part of this game is uber stupid....

It must have been ruined. If you have a pristine moto helmet it has more shock protection (7000) than blood (5000) so it is impossible to knock someone out.

It must have been ruined. If you have a pristine moto helmet it has more shock protection (7000) than blood (5000) so it is impossible to knock someone out.

Bike helmets should only absorb impact.   If a blow is strong enough it could easily knock you out as your head and brain are still getting rattled around inside the helmet.  Although punching a player wearing a bike helmet with bear knuckles should result in a broken hand.

Edited by Caboose187

It works. Me and 2 other buddy's charged 5 guys. We were all beach spawns and they looked to be decked out dupers (All same gear).

In the end me and one friend died but we took down one each. While my 3rd buddy took out the there last three for the win.

We ran back and profited...

All KO's/Kills were with fists. They all had pristine Kevlar Helmets.

It was in Elektro on Sniper Hill...Of course.

Best part about beating someone into a KO. There gear is still legit!

Edited by RyBo