Awesome, word of advice from someone whom did the same exact thing as your doing.... The trees are your friend...

Thanks tumbleweed and if you hear dancing in the lilys know I'm watching you to see if you're a bandit or not funny enough right now I'm running in a field of flowers with it playing as we speak and I got my new AAR up a little bit ago I'm adding more in a few

Thanks Odin hopefully I meet ou in a server sometime :)

You never know! I hang around experimental a lot lately, regular or hardcore. And mostly using the same name. Anyway, glad you enjoyed!

• Like 1

im guessing airborne is an expert?

After a few clicks, I figured he was mostly a nobody like all of us, but was consistent that we "need" to KoS because there's nothing else to do, but mostly insists that others shouldn't say we should play in a certain way. Contradiction to his post on your thread, yes, but he has his opinion. We all have ours. There's no right way to play DayZ. If you Xenology, decide to KoS then it should be your choice. I do believe that we need KoS, bandits, heroes, crazy survivors, role players, and friendlies to make the DayZ experience more intense, varied and interesting.  It's only an alpha too, the only serious part of it should be the testing. A video game is a video game, a means of entertainment. With the freedom we have right now in the stand alone, some might not have the creativity to fully utilize a sandbox game and have his share of fun. To each his own!

Have fun Xenology!

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 3

Okay thanks @Nuggit :)

No worries Xeno :) Look forward to reading you stories and pictures.

-Odin Lowe - Nice stuff there, It was refreshing to read. Pictures were good and your points were easy to digest. Would love to see more threads like this actually. It beats the long winded posts and hard to read wall of texts!

Beans to you Mr Lowe, I just freshly scavenged these so enjoy!  :beans:  :beans:

• Like 2

Tiptoe through the tulips*

You mean this? >:)

• Like 1

-Odin Lowe - Nice stuff there, It was refreshing to read. Pictures were good and your points were easy to digest. Would love to see more threads like this actually. It beats the long winded posts and hard to read wall of texts!

Beans to you Mr Lowe, I just freshly scavenged these so enjoy!  :beans:  :beans:

Thank you kind sir! Sharing some in return!

• Like 1

Thanks tumbleweed and if you hear dancing in the lilys know I'm watching you to see if you're a bandit or not funny enough right now I'm running in a field of flowers with it playing as we speak and I got my new AAR up a little bit ago I'm adding more in a few

I'm a little traumatized right now... I found a poor bambi who was skinned of his gear, and had the useless stuff spread out... As I went through the gear, I found some of the rarest stuff... All of it was ruined.... These were the same people whom killed you family, and killed me...

• Like 1

I'm a little traumatized right now... I found a poor bambi who was skinned of his gear, and had the useless stuff spread out... As I went through the gear, I found some of the rarest stuff... All of it was ruined.... These were the same people whom killed you family, and killed me...

*Readys axeand walkie talkie* get my boom box out

• Like 1

*Readys axeand walkie talkie* get my boom box out

I assume you wanna fuck'em up :)

• Like 1

I assume you wanna fuck'em up :)

I'm gonna do more then that >:)

• Like 1

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CONCH....

Brothers, gather hither, and let us sacrifice one bambi to our overlord... KING ROCKET

• Like 1

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY CONCH....

Brothers, gather hither, and let us sacrifice one bambi to our overlord... KING ROCKET

Or overthrow rocket and sacrafice him to the bambi? Magic conch what shall we do

Or overthrow rocket and sacrafice him to the bambi? Magic conch what shall we do

First we should choose a bambi...

Xenology, I feel we are going to get along nicely :)

• Like 1

First we should choose a bambi...

Xenology, I feel we are going to get along nicely :)

Me to photo-839790.gif?_r=1393479800