SFRGaming

Making guns a much more in-depth factor

That would be a slug gun...but would you really trade in the versatility of a shotgun for the ability to shoot slugs further?

Why does a civi gun need less maintenance? If i had a M9 and an army guy had the exact same M9 wouldn't i need to clean mine the same way he does if we fire the same amount of rounds? Only because it's meant for civilian use doesn't make cleaner. There is a gun that runs even if you put ice cream in it or fry some bacon on the barrel... :lol:

I meant it in a way such as a CZ550 hunting rifle doesn't have as many moving parts as a Military M4A1 would have. There's a difference between civilian guns and Military-styled civilian guns.

EDIT:

I updated the OP to include a more clear representation of the items and a few added ideas. Be sure to reread!

Edited by Shadow134

Let's say a bolt action rifle is easier to clean and maintain compared to f.e. an AR which has more parts in the bolt carrier than the bolt action rifle moving parts :)

I still don't understand the difference in technology between civilian version of a military rifle has same model made for the military other than the missing fullauto function in some ( most? ) states.

The border between what's military or civilian seems to be quite blurry because it can also be military surplus but you won't get a US military AR because they destroy every part of it afaik. The SL8 is a good example for a civilian version of the G36, while it looks completely different and is not compatible with some G36 parts ( f.e. only 10 rnd. magazine on the US versions ) it's basically a G36 "light" which was intended for reservists as a cheaper weapon. While i am on the SL8 as i said your system won't work on it because they modified the reciever so you can't make a "military" version out of it. May also be the case in different guns if a system like yours would be implemented.

Let's say a bolt action rifle is easier to clean and maintain compared to f.e. an AR which has more parts in the bolt carrier than the bolt action rifle moving parts :)

I still don't understand the difference in technology between civilian version of a military rifle has same model made for the military other than the missing fullauto function in some ( most? ) states.

The border between what's military or civilian seems to be quite blurry because it can also be military surplus but you won't get a US military AR because they destroy every part of it afaik. The SL8 is a good example for a civilian version of the G36, while it looks completely different and is not compatible with some G36 parts ( f.e. only 10 rnd. magazine on the US versions ) it's basically a G36 "light" which was intended for reservists as a cheaper weapon. While i am on the SL8 as i said your system won't work on it because they modified the reciever so you can't make a "military" version out of it. May also be the case in different guns if a system like yours would be implemented.

Thats why I said theres a difference between a Civilian Rifle and a Military-Styled Civilian Rifle. And that whole "We destroy all of our weapons after extreme use so they won't get leaked to the public" is said to make the government put a sock in it. I know several guys that have military rifles that they received while serving.

I've always shoot guns since very young. If you want to make it so realistic, 1 shot to tha player is enough to at least make him go to the ground screaming and almost crying hahah.

and its very different in real life shooting than being shot back. My dad was a cop he was involved in two firefights, he always tell me how difficult is to shoot a person 4-5 meters from you because of adredaline

I've always shoot guns since very young. If you want to make it so realistic, 1 shot to tha player is enough to at least make him go to the ground screaming and almost crying hahah.

and its very different in real life shooting than being shot back. My dad was a cop he was involved in two firefights, he always tell me how difficult is to shoot a person 4-5 meters from you because of adredaline

What does this have to do with the topic?