Sign in to follow this  
luzarius

Populated Vanilla servers where you don't start with any weapons?

Are there populated Vanilla servers where you don't start with any weapons?  I keep joining servers that give you all the gear already which defeats the purpose of exploring.  I might as well just play battlefield lol.

• Like 1

Buy the SA, there are no custom servers. Imho the foundation of doom for the mod was opening the server configs to the community, they fucked up everything.

• Like 2

awww, boo hoo..  Was Dayz too hard for you? Did you cry and complain?

Now as soon as you spawn in game all the servers give you weapons, gear, blood bags, booty bags, antibiotics, morphine, pace maker, grenades, flash bangs, ventricular assist devices, bible, floss, toothbrush, artificial heart, backup kidney, spare liver, tabasco, perrier, fresh clams and oysters and your choice of regular hydrated beans or refried. 

Edited by luzarius

Buy the SA, there are no custom servers. Imho the foundation of doom for the mod was opening the server configs to the community, they fucked up everything.

I heard the SA is just one big wall hack? Did they fix that?

You walk around and someone snipes you from the end of the map?

You are so very angry.

Try DayZ Commander to filter servers.

It is said to be user friendly in many regards.

There are vanilla servers in €urope I believe.

Such a shame you are not willing to try DayZ SA because of something you have heard.

The mod was never locked its always been open to edit.

try one of the many committees there are still many running stock dayz stuff.

Are there populated Vanilla servers where you don't start with any weapons?  I keep joining servers that give you all the gear already which defeats the purpose of exploring.  I might as well just play battlefield lol.

What's your region? If it's Europe i can point you at some Euro hardcore servers...hardcore not just by name ( 1P, no helpers ). Either vanilla or another mod.

Rocket has the potential to fuck up the SA too if he keeps westernizing it.

Such a shame you are not willing to try DayZ SA because of something you have heard.

I'm also waiting for a better reason to buy the SA...not just for KoSing or beeing KoSed during "testing". That's what it is for me currently. You have to admit the mod has still more to offer survivalwise. Let's see what the future brings and first and foremost when. I don't mind paying 5-10€ more because i have been waiting for a better version since i already wasted money on ArmA 3 when i thought why not buy now when it's alpha, it can only get better...it didn't really meet my expectations but i'm waiting for A.C.E. 3 :) .

Edited by Enforcer

Rocket has the potential to fuck up the SA too if he keeps westernizing it.

Likewise. Well, we're fucked

On dayz commander, just type 'vanilla' into the filter box, and bobs your uncle, fannies your auntie. US3480 is the busiest vanilla server as far as I know. Hope this helps brother.

Try SA Luz - yes there are some annoying glitches but they'll get ironed out and the game is really fun. I've never started with any loot in SA. I'll team up with you.